• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you watch a Joe Rogan podcast with Ariel Helwani?

I’d watch

hqdefault.jpg

pRpQm8r.gif

Screen-Shot-2015-09-03-at-2.24.53-PM.png

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

joe-rogan-598663.jpg
Was he discussing Ronda?

Once in ever crying show with manlet and a big nose. It should be called THE MANLET AND THE BIG NOSE SHOW -THE CRYING

I'd rather watch a billy goat drink his own urine than watch anything with Hewani in it

I wouldn’t watch a podcast with Satan, and prime Jeebus. Let alone those two assholes...

q6vCApt.gif

I don't understand the hate.
When a fighter I like is invited by both of them I'm happy to have an interview to listen to.

Of course, none of the actual Joe Rogan, Ariel or Schaub are on the level of Bas Rutten and Mauro Ranallo, but still, I enjoy it when it's about my fav fighters.

A dopehead and an airhead being glib and self-satisfied for 3 hours? No thanks.

I appreciate their dedication to their work and their individual contribution to mma but can't stand either of their grating voices.

no, as it would be mostly about MMA, and its not really something that interests me anymore.

I'd listen to it for sure

And all you saying you wouldn't are liars

ariel2.jpg

I'd watch.

I dont get it. Is Simpson really still a celebrity some people look up to?
How can you be friendly to this piece of shit? I get criminals attract attention = celeb status in our society
especially with a former athlete but this murdering SOB?

I would watch but probably would lose interest. Two interviewers interviewing each other. Would be like putting 2 magnets together on the same sides that repel each other.

Ariel claims to have some shocking and as yet untold stories about dana and the ufc

Joes cheques are signed by the ufc and hes been offering dana handrelief for decades

Theyd probably talk about the weather

ariel2.jpg

I'd watch.
This is one reason to dislike Ariel. He actually thought “hey, let me grab a pic with this guy.”
OJ Simpson butchered and murdered the mother of his children, and her boyfriend.
I’m not trying to get on a moral high horse, but oj is a horrible human being

Doubt it. I very rarely watch but I'd read the cliffs afterwards for sure.

Back