Media Would you wanna fight a 6'3" lightweight?

He is still very short and has significant reach disadvantages. This thread is about height.

well you mentioned him fighting Giants. you ain't fighting giants with 265 pounds weight limit when you are fighting in there at 250+ pounds.

well you mentioned him fighting Giants. you ain't fighting giants with 265 pounds weight limit when you are fighting in there at 250+ pounds.

Do you know what generally Defines a Giant?

Dude is ducking Welterweight or maybe even Middleweight and people have been saying it for years.
Theres also some 6 foot 1 featherweight who fought lately, cant remember the name.

Four strokes are fantastic. So quiet and way less smelly

We had a 1985 2-stroke Johnson 150hp and it was a workhorse

that looks like a blast
I have a loading dock about 5 mins from my house. It costs 6 buck to park your trailer for the day and load the boat.

Its #supernecessary

I have a loading dock about 5 mins from my house. It costs 6 buck to park your trailer for the day and load the boat.

Its #supernecessary
hell yes

the trailer is key so you don’t have to fill up at a marine gas station. It was like $6/gal last time I checked, forever ago

our Grady has a 40 gallon tank and it’s fucking expensive to fill up

How come that guy is not still lw champ ? I thought that you had only to be taller than your opponent to dominate them.

Video made: August 20th 2018
Date of the Gaethje fight: August 25th 2018

Go figure.

hell yes

the trailer is key so you don’t have to fill up at a marine gas station. It was like $6/gal last time I checked, forever ago

Yea that nuts. The gas station over here also has frozen and live bait. Its just to easy here lmao

As long as I don't have to cut to 155 myself and I get that cool reebok discount

Yea that nuts. The gas station over here also has frozen and live bait. Its just to easy here lmao
The-Catechism-Cataclysm-550x309.jpg

cheers

hell yes

Even if I docked that shit Id probably get a couple of 10 gallon gas cans and fill like that.

Im fucking cheap when it comes to constant recreational fun.

How about a 6'6" MW? Sounds like a great prospect until you've seen a few like Kendall Grove.

Back