Opinion Would you take Russian COVID vaccine ?

If you were offered to take Russian COVID vaccine today, would you do it or would you wait for the FDA approved one ?

I can’t add a pool so if there’s any good folks who can create one, it’d be appreciated
FDA. I like the USA way of doing it. Even then so I'd wait and see how the first initial batch goes

I would certainly take it, worst case scenario it doesnt produces an immune response and im back to square one.

I'll probably start wearing Adidas track suits and do the slav squat after taking that vaccine.

To be fair, I've read into a lot of the vaccine development, and the Russian vaccine uses an older approach of fusing the COVID spike protein with the common cold causing adenovirus to stimulate an immune response. The Moderna approach has never been used in any vaccine, not even in livestock vaccine. It uses a mRNA to reprogram your cells to produce the COVID spike protein for your immune system to produce the antibody.

The Russian vaccine may not be as effective, but it seems to be safer considering the technology platform has been used in other vaccines, whereas the Moderna vaccine just sounds unproven (and resident evil-esque). Either way I would wait and see

Reminds of that old anecdote about how NASA spent millions of dollars developing a pen that you could write with in zero gravity, the Russians brought a pencil. Lol.

Heavens no. Have they ever made a vaccine for a virus? But now they can make one in a few months? I wouldn’t object to my Grams getting it but she’s 97, no need, she’s as healthy as a horse, nay nay.

If it gets FDA approval, yes. Sure.

Now back to the real world: it won't get approved. In fact, it won't even be submitted for approval. That's because Putin knows they don't have shit, and are waiting on the USA to produce one which he'll try to steal, manufacture, and distribute to the Russian people without paying any patent licensing fees.

If you were offered to take Russian COVID vaccine today, would you do it or would you wait for the FDA approved one ?

I can’t add a pool so if there’s any good folks who can create one, it’d be appreciated

Yes I would. I actually trust the Russian one more than the for profit corrupt corporate and foreign owned US health and pharmaceutical industry. Last I checked, Israel, some Latin American countries and China were interested in Russia´s vaccine. If so that to me makes it legit

Today, as it is currently, I would not. I have no idea why russia wanted to "rush" it so badly, approveing it without even the mass tests. I prohibit my family of tryint it, as the russians wanted it approved here in the country I live currently without even sending the tests to the health agency. Well, shady as fuck. Why not to do something like everyone else? It feels like russians just rushed it to say "I was the first one". Well, I dont want that unapproved shit next to me or my family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back