Would you rather...

A or B.

• Total voters

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Option A is you are given this decent house. The mortgage has been paid off and you are given the title. The neighborhood is decent, but the surrounding areas are very "diverse."

KB_Landings_At_Sunset_2080_Exterior%20REV_slide.jpg

Option B, you are offered a very good paying job and you get a very nice house, but has a 30 year mortgage. The chances of you getting fired or laid off from this job is about average. The cars don't come with the house, you greedy piece of shit. You gotta furnish the home yourself with your new, high paying job. Needless to say, your chances of pulling hot chicks would be significantly higher with this option.

100987825-121017_EJ_stone_mansion_0014r.1910x1000.jpg

Last edited:
A in a second. If I had a home sans mortgage I could scale back my work and just work part time to save up for my kid's university and my retirement - and save for the occasional trip or a new car every 7 years or so.

Option a of course. I don't need a fancy mansion.

I prefer free things that doesn't require me doing any hard work. So, A.

the options are pretty lame bro, how about a spaceship or an underwater mansion

Option A is only considered decent?
Oh arent we fancy

LOL, did you edit the OP to put a more modest house in place of that 2,800 square footer you originaly had there?

You need some kind of a catch with option A. It's free and all but infested with nasty stuff. Or something like that. Or no one is going to pick B.

Magical wizard is slipping.

Who wants the Playboy Mansion if you have to pay for the bunnies?

Diversity is the cancer of the west, thanks for adding to it

Back