pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
get hit by this?
tumblr_n0crt1LdbW1r9h5b8o1_400.gif

or this?
jon+jones+epic+standing+elbow+on+rashad+gif.gif

Aldo's combo would hurt more, but Jones would leave a scar. So I'll go with the liver shot+leg kick.

Let me take an Aldo cake,Heavier guy hits harder

Aldo of course, Jones is twice his size and that elbow was devastating.

Damn ! Aldo disguises well his thigh kicks!
Jon's elbows are like Thai scissors.

no way I'm letting jones hit me with that elbow.

Aldo kicks...he's like 60 lbs lighter and a leg kick will make you limp for a while but that elbow will leave you needing stiches

Call me stupid, but I'd rather take the elbow. The horror stories I've heard from liver shots make me cringe.

Aldo lol

Didn't notice how open Aldo left himself after that body shot.

I'd let aldo kick me 5 times in a row in the same spot before letting someone elbow my face.

I don't understand the question. Getting hit?? My skills are so developed that I would never get hit by either one of those plebes and I would knock them both out with scarcely an effort. Then I'd do a very naughty tango as a victory dance.

I don't understand the question. Getting hit?? My skills are so developed that I would never get hit by either one of those plebes and I would knock them both out with scarcely an effort. Then I'd do a very naughty tango as a victory dance.

Hence why you wrote that whacky tune....another one bites the dust...right?

neither could touch me ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

I don't know what I'd rather take. Getting hit in the liver and then kicked in the leg by Aldo sounds awful. Getting elbowed in the fucking face by Jones sounds awful.

But hot damn, that elbow in that gif is one of my all time favourite strikes landed. So smooth.

None preferably but I have to choose I'd take the Aldo combo.

Gotta take the elbow, my knne would never hold up to that kick because of prior damage

Back