Would you rather see Bones vs Fury or Brock???

lol fury would be objectively the tougher fight for jones compared to 45 years old brock

and jon is not fighting either of them so no to whatever comes after

Neither.

Jones destroys both.

At this point, Pav is the most intriguing in the division for Jones to fight

lol fury would be objectively the tougher fight for jones compared to 45 years old brock

Fury has very weak legs. He would be a sitting duck against takedowns.

images
c179584a3dc0a74b64e646b1427d044e.jpg

and jon is not fighting either of them so no to whatever comes after

Jones vs Brock is one of the most likely fights to be the main event for UFC 300 next year.

All jokes aside, if this fight took place 10 years ago, I'm not convinced Jones takes Brock down. Therefore, if it plays out on the feet, easy victory for Jones.

But what if Brock could take Jones down--I don't know what would happen! But if Brock couldn't get him out of there, then Jones likely finds a way to win before the fights over.

After he beats Stipe.
Neither. Why the fuck would I want the division moving in reverse for years. No to Stipe, fuck no to Fury, and fuck you for mentioning Brock. Let’s at least pretend the UFC is an actual sport and you know, have a legit contender fight for the belt, you filthy casual.

images

Jones vs Brock is one of the most likely fights to be the main event for UFC 300 next year.

fury has mma training

Jones getting bludgeoned by Fury in a boxing match would be amazing.
Jones can control distance with the jab, has excellent boxing defense, and has a great has tank. He probably can't win a boxing match against Fury, but he has the right tools to lose a very boring decision.

After he beats Stipe.

Meh, not really into the freak shows anymore. Brock is pretty way too old now and Fury is a boxer.

Would rather see Jones vs. Ngannou but that won't happen. So, in a perfect world, Jones beats Miocic then fights Pavlovich, Aspinall, Almeida and a rematch with Gane maybe then retire.

But all that won't happen so give me Jones/Miocic then let shit sort itself out. Lots of good HW match ups for sure coming up.

Jones can control distance with the jab, has excellent boxing defense, and has a great has tank. He probably can't win a boxing match against Fury, but he has the right tools to lose a very boring decision.
You're either trolling, or you don't understand boxing.

Jones can control distance against Fury? You realize that Fury is 5 inches taller and has a longer reach, right? No person on the planet can "control the distance" against Fury. Not only is he huge, he's the most skilled HW boxer in recent memory. And boxing is the weakest part of Jones's game. Fury could literally pick which round he wanted to stop Jones in. Hell, he could probably pick which minute in which round he wanted to stop Jones in. Just like Jones could do to Fury in an mma fight.

MMA? Sergei.

I'm not interested in "fantasy matchups". Never have been.

As for Brock, Jones outwrestled Cormier -- twice. Brock has size, but Jon would not be at 205 lbs for the fight. I won't debate merits (again, fantasy matches never interested me), but I'd put money on Jones. Then or now. Assuming that either of them would piss clean long enough for the fight to actually take place...

Brock has speed and strength, these can cause an upset against anyone.

images

Now do pictures of Jones' twig legs. Muscle belly size doesn't always translate to effectiveness.

Back