• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Would you rather have a fit, ripped body with an average face or a very handsome face, but with an average body?

Would you rather have a fit, ripped body with an average face or a very handsome face, but with an a

• Total voters
What say you?

main-qimg-13410e1b6061636e4d037cfce98b6bf2-lq

Alain-Delon-Dior-Eau-Sauvage-001.jpg
This seems to be another thinly veiled Alain Delon crush thread.

I mean the second option is essentially Tom Brady. Most NFL fans know his draft photo meme. Of course he's also the goat quarterback, but his face helped a lot with his publicity.
A body can be sculpted as well, the face you have to live with forever (and plastic surgery is a huge gamble, mainly seems to work with tasteful nose jobs and chin/jaw implants for those with no chin or a shit jawline that goes right into their neck).

Easy

Good face + average body get laid more and score higher quality girls too

Reactions: Cid
You can always work on your body...
If the scenario was ugly face, I'd agree but, in my opinion, an average face with nice clothes, nice haircut, and a few skincare products will be WAY closer to handsome than an average body person who workouts would be to being ripped. Not saying either scenario is better but they both have upside.

That's very true. Face not so much. And if you do get your face done, it usually ends up in disaster.
An average faced person though (especially one in amazing shape) will still look nice though with just good clothes and nice haircut.

Maybe I'd lean more towards the average body scenario if I didn't live in the US. Statically the average body in the US is a 5"9 male who doesn't work out and still weighs almost 200lbs ......... :eek::eek:

Last edited:
I'm going the awesome rig, you'll pull women even if you're ugly as fuck

Handsome face is the correct choice.

Interesting, the votes are fairly close.

Women don’t care if you’re jacked nearly as much as you seem to think. Other dudes notice more than chicks.

I used to have abs and a good beach body then I let myself go and got a dad bod. I don’t feel like it impeded me in getting women at all. For the past 2 years, I lost 60 pounds and got into good shape again and I don’t think it made a difference.

Women care less about appearance than men do. Way less. Chicks used to flock to screw us because we played junior hockey despite most of us being ugly as shit and mega douchebags. They don’t care. Hell, I play semi pro garbage hockey and there’s still random chicks that want our meat. I show up at job sites as a company owner and random ladies are flirting with me. I go out around the bar and chicks hit on me because of my career. I don’t dress flashy nor am I overly attractive. I’m like a 6/10. Chicks like personality sprinkled with a perceived social status way more.

So I guess what I’m saying is I’m average in everything and I still pull. One of my coworkers is basically a male model and in good shape and I still feel like I draw more attention because I am more social and stuff? Idk. Weird. No homo but he’s a way more handsome dude than me.

Guy in the second picture does not have an average body. The average body looks like an obese potato.

BTW... I would go with the body. But since Im a sherdogger I have both

Handsome. There's a lot of scientific evidence to suggest people (including other straight men) are more likely to trust, and be persuaded by handsome men. Handsome men make more money on average . Women are more interseted in a mans face than his body for both short and long term relationships.

Holy synthol batman... that fucker is going to end up with his arms amputated :eek:
That's a small price to pay when you have a sweet ass barbell made out of car brake rotors though.

Back