Would you prefer a UFC without USADA?

lol no

There's a reason you can see the effect improved testing on historic track and field times: it reins in the cheaters. that means they are less far ahead than the rest, so it is a more level playing field (in sports which are basically pure tests of genetic potential to run a certain distance in a certain time)

in a fightsport context (where decision making/experience also matter a lot more), that means it makes it possible to compete successfully without turning yourself into a chemistry set, since there are now limits to what you can do without being caught. Can ppl still juice and get away with it? Yes, but they can't just do whatever the fuck they like anymore. There are limits.
So yes it does make it a more even playing field.

Let me completely destroy your entire argument in one sentence:

Much of the effects/benefits of PEDs are permanent.

You can juice up before entering into the UFC and carry a measurable level of benefit/advantage with you for your entire career, with out needing to continuously juice. Your opponent fighting clean is immediately at a disadvantage. But what can he do? Either take the chance juicing and likely get busted, or fight on an uneven playing field.

hi-res-63cd9cc36511797f076bdcceb1a3f48a_crop_exact.jpg

in a few years, if USADA stays around, there will be a 90/10 split of the fighters. 10% completely natural, and 90% that juiced up to their fucking hairline before joining the UFC.

Last edited:

C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq-613x462.jpg

silve3.jpg

> permanent effects
> carrying the benefits throughout their entire career
> completely destroyed my entire argument
> clean fighters BTFO

C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq-613x462.jpg

silve3.jpg

> permanent effects
> carrying the benefits throughout their entire career
> completely destroyed my entire argument
> clean fighters BTFO

your reaching bruh. Your showing a man that was DEPENDING on testosterone from using since he was around 16. His body literally cant produce its on test any more, and hes 40.

Thats a lot different than using PEDS responsibly for physical improvement. Vitor is an exception not the rule.

What I am saying is fact. You can post as many pictures as you want. Look at Cyborg. She juiced herself up. Her musculature and bone development is not possibly naturally. Even though shes clean now, most of the benefits of her juicing in the past still give her an UNBELIEVABLE advantage over clean girls.

Is it fair to you that girls have to fight Cyborg when she has the body of a man? The girls are stuck. They cant beat her because her PED abuse gave her a substantial advantage, and they cant juice up to her level because of USADA

"fair"

Yes. Just because the UFC was much lamer after usada. And you can be fair with PEDs allowed. It's just a bad look if they endorse it.

Yes. Just because the UFC was much lamer after usada.

Any evidence for this, at all?
2016 was one of their most exciting years (plus the end of 2015, i.e. after USADA was introduced). & the company hit new heights in terms of wider popularity too, which supports that impression.

or is this just one of those 'things were better when i was young and just started watching MMA, and we had real music in the charts not the noise kids listen to these days fuh fuh fuh' kinda things

I want to go back to TUE's just so fighters can be at their physical peak. I prefered the old drug testing model pre usada too. Testing for roids is ok but it seems too many people get banned for lame stuff that isn't even really performance enhancing.

Yes! Or a less competent testing agency...

Yeah that would explain why some MLB players went from 60 HR's to about 15 once testing was added. Permanent..

It would become a matter of who has the best gear. Subsequently a total farse.

So no

The issue is that ain't none of the benefits you point out true. Dudes would still pop for stuff arbitrarily pre USADA. That shit is fixed. Its like the bs people always claim about how WME did this or that, but it was already being done or set in place before by White.

All these arguments to me come off as attempts to spin shit in other directions and away from anything being Dana Whites responsibility.

Yeah that would explain why some MLB players went from 60 HR's to about 15 once testing was added. Permanent..
Another person that doesn't understand the difference between doing cycles and staying on peds year round to the point your body becomes dependant.

Also who knows how many homeruns they would have scored if they never took peds at all. Maybe 0

yes, obviously. I want to see the best fights possible. That is where my interest lies as a fan.

Nah. Canceling drug testing would pretty much be an endorsement for steroids, which isn't exactly a good look for cage fighting. They're trying to make it more of a legit sport, rather than a complete spectacle. Might as well just get rid of all the rules while you're at it.
obviously there's no going back. That's why we wish it never happened

The sport hasn't suffered because of USADA, it's suffered from people trying to cheat through chemistry.

If everyone is using than no one is cheating. It's an even playing field.

I'm interested in the fighter with the best physical skills, training, and fight IQ. I'm not interested in which biochemist can artificially boost people the most.

Back