Would you like to see Thompson vs. Till?

Yes. Thompson doesn’t want it though. Seems like he’s just going to wait until Woodleys next fight to see if he loses the belt.

Nah
I'm pretty much done with wonderboy nowadays

Stephen Thompson? I'm not against it.

Not really

Till murkin' Covington for me please.

Wonder boy although a good counter striker is really really dull at this point

Yes or no?
Yes so he can be derailed

I dont see anything special in a 200 pound LHW cutting to make 170 and beating a Donald Cerrone whos natural weight is 170 pounds...also is very beatable...even at 155 he is beatable

Before that Till beat nobody in the top 10...

Who the fook is he?

Last edited:
Not really

Till murkin' Covington for me please.

Till has beaten cans and former LW Donald Cerrone who was just KOed by former LW Jorge Masvidal less than a year earlier.

Covington would eat him alive on the ground.

I want to see Till vs Masvidal or Covington, they are both ahead in the rankings but he shouldnt get a fight where he wins already gets the titleshot, if he wins 3 to 4 times with always better competition he should get a shot same for Colby, you cant just have one top ranked win and fight for the title. RDA is next its what Dana said but i dont know who is going to challenge he should he beat Lawler.

yes or Till vs Ponz

I mean eventually, but it doesn't absolutely need to happen next. I'd rather see Till vs Usman or Lawer first.

Yes so he can be derailed

I dont see anything special in a LHW cutting to make 170 and beating Donald Cerrone who is very beatable...

Before that Till beat nobody in the top 10...

Who the fook is he?

Where the Feck you get Light Heavyweight from? Oh thats right you don't actually get his Scouse Banter. That was Till said that and it was Banter mate. Yes he is a big Welterweight but he is far from a LHW he was messin Ariel around with that interview. I can see him back at middleweight though and think he would do well there.

Back