Would You Like To See Stamp Fairtex in the UFC?

She would be at a significant disadvantage in the UFC as the 115'ers cut weight to make 115.

ONE Championship fighters have to weigh 115 hydrated.

She would have to bulk up, otherwise she's effectively a 105er.

Unfortunately the OneFC hydration testing program is not quite the perfect solution it has been made out to be.

I had my suspicions when I watched Mighty Mouse step in the cage with dudes that looked 20 pounds bigger than him and not long after that this video surfaces, which is a really well laid out in depth examination of hydration testing and the way to beat it, which it turns out is probably even more dangerous than normal water weight cutting as it involves intentionally manipulating electrolyte/sodium levels in a way that is potentially life endangering.

It is a long video but WELL worth it to learn what is really going on in One and in NCAA college wrestling.

I think she'd be a good addition but I don't see her going far in the rankings if at all. So I don't see how the UFC can make it worth her while to be a mid level sw.

To be fair, it's decent, but against very lackluster competition.
She hasn't fought anyone of note, she fought a 36 yr old who was cut from the UFC 7 years ago for the ONE title last year which is her best MMA win.

Carla, Tatiana, and Weili would probably all give her massive trouble.

Tbf she did fight Angela Lee, lost that one pretty convincingly though.

Hamderlei is also good at 105.

Not only is she their biggest star (since Angela Lee is retired)..but her gym provides many of the fighters for One....she's never leaving

Back