Would you like to see Faber VS Dillashaw for Titleshot? Does this fight interest you?

Takamine86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

I'd be very interested in this fight because of the whole snake thing.

UrijahFaberTJLudwig.jpg

Honestly, this fight is way more interesting than Cruz VS Faber imho. This is the fight to make.

Last edited:
Good call it would give Cruz time to heal up whatever is screwed with his foot and would be 2 big fights so every now and again somebody picks a good up and coming fight here on Sherdog I wish I would have got this one and it was right there in front of our face.

If they were to fight I'd rather see it for the title but I don't see how that happens with Cruz in the picture, I'd rather see Faber take TJ to school.

Any fight that keeps Faber from another unwarranted title shot I'm all for.

Would make sense because what's with the fucking unwritten rule that Faber has to fight for the title every two fights? Let him prove himself; fuck the "been in the sport for a long time so I deserve it" shit he and Bisping bring up all the time. If he smokes TJ, fine, give him the shot. If he gets wrecked, even better.

FWD: this to Joe silva say we have the bantamweight thing solved now wth u suggest happens with the heavyweight division??

Ofcourse I want to see that and War Faber

If Assuncao gets the title shot,yes. If no one else fights for title meantime,no.

Cruz was injured for a long time,no more inactiveness and no more holding up the division.

He should understand the fans about this and he should feel guilty enough for not letting go of the Bantamweight belt for 3 fucking years of inactiveness.

Think I'd prefer to see Faber vs Cruz III before it's waaaaaay too late (it's probably already too late)

But if Cruz needs time off again, then this will suffice.

I like Faber a lot, even when he was doing his white boy with cornrows gangster limp entrance to Tupac in the WEC, I couldn't help but route for him.

way better than fucking cruz and faber for the title

If Assuncao gets the title shot,yes. If no one else fights for title meantime,no.

Cruz was injured for a long time,no more inactiveness and no more holding up the division.

He should understand the fans about this and he should feel guilty enough for not letting go of the Bantamweight belt for 3 fucking years of inactiveness.
ok let cruz fights for the title, but NOT agaisnt fucking faber

faber didnt do shit to warrant it

1)Faber V Dillashaw
2)Assuncao V Sterling
3)Mcdonald V Almaida

If Assuncao wins give him the shot
If not give faber and Dillashaw the shot and have Sterling face winner of McDonald Almaida for next shot.

Cruz vs Faber 3
TJ vs Assuncao

But I'd take Faber vs TJ. Love to see Faber big brother him.

I'll be honest too,

Nope. All Hail , Sherdog

Yes I'm hoping this fight happens and Faber submits the snake

I like Faber V Dillashaw, but it will be difficult to just watch Faber get wrecked.

Back