would you let a rogue psychologist pull down your pants and spank your butt?

my and my gf have made several spanking videos that we uploaded to spankingtube. so persoanlly, no i would im a dom, not some sissy fruitcake.

It was my 21st birthday and I was in the pharmacy working. I'm a mild-mannered guy and my supervisor said "Could you go the back and get those bottles for me?"

"Sure!" Now we had volunteers working in the back one was an older lady I'll call "Cossette" because she met her husband in WWII when he was fighting over there and they were still together.

I got back where she was seated and she went with her thick French accent "Haloooo Happy Birthday Sweet, sweet, man!" and she raised her arms to give me a hug. In one deft move she grabbed me, planted me over her lap and spanked me 22 times on my buttocks (One to grow on).

I howled and hollered to no avail... Cossette spanked me (I was in my clinical white uniform)... HARD. But now that I look at it, I got spanked by a Fine French Lady for free.

A lot of dudes pay thousands for that type of action. :)

You should. Probably more effective than regular therapy.

This is actually really fucked up.

http://www.leaderpost.com/news/nati...edly+slapped+patient+bare/12116495/story.html

Only if he is a certified Analrapist like Tobias Funke

latest

Sure, why not?

Actually never got into spanking. Not my kid, she never needed it.

And I embarrassed myself with a friend's wife, when they asked me to spank her, and after a while she'd had enough. Whereupon I tried to soothe her by rubbing her ass, and she said, "Man, when my butt's sore, rubbing it doesn't exactly help."
giphy.gif

xTiTnuF8g0slxARqbS.gif

If my therapist looked like this, then yes. Other than that, I don't play butt stuff.

Sure, why not?

Actually never got into spanking. Not my kid, she never needed it.

And I embarrassed myself with a friend's wife, when they asked me to spank her, and after a while she'd had enough. Whereupon I tried to soothe her by rubbing her ass, and she said, "Man, when my butt's sore, rubbing it doesn't exactly help."

Sure we've all been there.......Wait what?

Sure we've all been there.......Wait what?
Meh.
I'm lucky enough to have a best friend who's wife is another best friend and she's hot, plus they like side action.
A nudge, as they say, is as good as a wink, to a blind bat.
Say no more, say no more!

Meh.
I'm lucky enough to have a best friend who's wife is another best friend and she's hot, plus they like side action.
A nudge, as they say, is as good as a wink, to a blind bat.
Say no more, say no more!

Would

Run in terror from that situation. To each their own though.

Would

Run in terror from that situation. To each their own though.
... After twenty years, I think it's a pretty stable one.
We used to have it heavily documented on a site that no longer has a public forum.

... After twenty years, I think it's a pretty stable one.
We used to have it heavily documented on a site that no longer has a public forum.

Banged a female friend once years ago that was in an open relationship. I think it contributed to ruining the friendship so I've just promised myself I won't get into that situation again.

Banged a female friend once years ago that was in an open relationship. I think it contributed to ruining the friendship so I've just promised myself I won't get into that situation again.
I can see where you'd be cautious.
But these people are really close. We all met as 18 year olds, now in our forties with families and everything.
It's as stable as can be until someone decides it's over, then it's over no muss no fuss.
It's a lucky thing for me especially, the woman in question has that special sort of sexiness that could bring a dead man to life.

Probably be a better psychologist than my present one.

Back