Would you have a serious relationship with a police officer?

I had a cop cuff me and touch my penis. I'd call that pretty serious.

5bd5cdffdbc3f6628765165bf1caddcc.jpg

yes I would. yes I did. similar to her. (bigger tits and wider mouth)

What a shit SWAT team that must be.

Power corrupts. When something goes wrong, the gang of crooked cops will exact vengeance. This opinion is based on local news. Multiple instances.

Currently AD Military (Coast Guard), went to school to be a police officer.

I see couples of high stress jobs quite frequently pair up. For ex: nurses and cops, military and teachers.

I think it's the mutual understanding of the stress and fucked up hours. When it works it's beautiful...when it doesn't it's messy as fuck. Flip a coin.

I would never not date a chick because she's a cop, but you have to have a solid trust because she will be hit on constantly by other cops, just like in the military.

Don’t care what she does for a living just give me a white girl!
l@nd0
J.K being in a relationship with a cop or nurse would present problems mostly because they work long hours this would present an infidelity problem from both parties involved. both those jobs being stressful leads me to believe female cops are always bitchy at home from the stress.

Last edited:
8e92705b9dbce378323b556f21e8aa15.jpg

Yeah but Officer Anastasia and Officer Polina need to do a body search. Corrupt as it may be.
yo those equestrian pants are bonertastic.

l@nd0
J.K being in a relationship with a cop or nurse would present problens mostly because they work long hours this would present an infidelity problem from both parties involved. both those jobs being stressful leads me to believe fenale cops are always bitchy at home from the stress.
I’ve always dated nurses or dental assistants. So glad they’re gone all the time!

My dad was a cop. Said its a terrible job for people with families. Shift work. Overtime. Then court on your days off.

I get frustrated listening to my current partner, when she tells me that customers and colleagues have treated her badly.

I'd freak the fuck out if she told me that someone had assaulted her, hell I was willing to risk my job when we worked together and somebody did before. I looked to chase them down using a staff vehicle, but the passenger was gone and management was on it.

I'd love to have freaky s&m sex with an officer, but anything more? It'd do my head in.

Only if her gun does not dig into my hip.

Ace-Ventura-ace-ventura-30820483-349-262.gif

Back