Would you guys wear this medieval hoodie sweater? is this the new style?

Its called the medieval hoodie
20181128134328_14805.jpg

1542939734561.jpg
I am not a douche so no I would not.

I’d wear it at Halloween.

I'd wear it to certain places or events. If I was dating a chick who was a nerd snd into that sort of stuff, I'd wear it regularly.

Now if I was a kid again and in the early 90s, I would wear it everyday. I could see myself riding my bike or ATV with that sweater no problem..

Times have changed though..

Now I'm in my mid 30s. I care less about styles and appearances.. When I was a teen styles really mattered in school. I had either Jordans or Air Max shoes. Thats all I wore thru late middle and highscool up to my late 20s.

As far as shoes are concerned now. I've wore nothing but New Balances. They are my favorite shoes and I get them for $50 bucks and under. High quality shoes and very comfortable with a lot of grip..

I'd see if I could get laid in it.

I'd set up a new challenge for myself.

I bet you can easily, chicks love a guy who can make them laugh and seems like hes fun

Id wear that sweater or hoodie or whatever it is if someone gave it to me but i probably wouldnt buy it

I'd wear it to certain places or events. If I was dating a chick who was a nerd snd into that sort of stuff, I'd wear it regularly.

Now if I was a kid again and in the early 90s, I would wear it everyday. I could see myself riding my bike or ATV with that sweater no problem..

Times have changed though..

Now I'm in my mid 30s. I care less about styles and appearances.. When I was a teen styles really mattered in school. I had either Jordans or Air Max shoes. Thats all I wore thru late middle and highscool up to my late 20s.

As far as shoes are concerned now. I've wore nothing but New Balances. They are my favorite shoes and I get them for $50 bucks and under. High quality shoes and very comfortable with a lot of grip..
New Balance are comfortable

i am a hoodie enthusiast i even wear hoodies with shorts and flip flops. No i would never wear this unless it is into combat.

I see Asians on the train wearing hospital masks, youths wearing hoodies with candy emblems on them, people wearing sneakers the color of peanut butter and jelly, Nick Cannnon wearing turbins.....I wouldnt because I thing everyone looks stupid in outlandish stuff.

Needs more eye protection. Gotta watch out for them bees.

I see Asians on the train wearing hospital masks, youths wearing hoodies with candy emblems on them, people wearing sneakers the color of peanut butter and jelly, Nick Cannnon wearing turbins.....I wouldnt because I thing everyone looks stupid in outlandish stuff.
an employee of mine at sports authority had a room in his house of Jordans that he never wore. Still in the boxes with the freshness thingies in them. He had like hundreds of them.

And i thought i was cray for getting 60 hot sauce packets from taco bell when i buy 1 burrito....

Back