Would You Guys Pay For This All-Female-PPV?

Stream but I would be really excited to see Cyborg punishing Ronda.

Not gonna happen anyways.

Only if they are fighting in their birthday suits. Actually let's leave fighting out of it.

I've seen all of the Invicta shows, except for the first one. I'd gladly pay for an all-women UFC PPV.

havent watched an event in a while. def wouldnt watch this one. wouldnt read any threads about the results. dont even know who most of those people are besides carano, cyborg, rousey and tate

for some reason i still like hanging around the forums tho

I would for
Ronda vs Cyborg
Carano vs Holm
McMann vs Zingano
Tate vs Davis
Nunes vs Carmouche

Yep of course. And it would sell very well too. Ronda did 300k+ this year against a relatively unknown challenger on a weak card...this card would do great, at least 500k probably more

It would be the perfect way for the UFC to get people to like Women's MMA by having a card like this.

Despite what a handful of haters on Sherdog would like you to think, the majority of viewers do like the BW division, and they will LOVE the SW division.

It would not be a wise business decision for Zuffa to put on a stacked card like you proposed. They will try and milk each and every fight for their worth, especially the ones that are Main Card quality.

I'd shell out $60 in a heart beat for something like that, but realistically, you'll only going to see a maximum of two fights on that list per card.

Despite what a handful of haters on Sherdog would like you to think, the majority of viewers do like the BW division, and they will LOVE the SW division.

It would not be a wise business decision for Zuffa to put on a stacked card like you proposed. They will try and milk each and every fight for their worth, especially the ones that are Main Card quality.

I'd shell out $60 in a heart beat for something like that, but realistically, you'll only going to see a maximum of two fights on that list per card.

I know they like the BW division. :icon_chee Whenever Ronda has a fight, they always talk about it, so if they really hated the women's division, they wouldn't mention any of their fights.

If they hype the fight up like they did with Ronda Vs Miesha, then maybe they could create a PPV like this; it would be brilliant if they did an event like this after the TUF series has finished airing. Since all the participants in the series are going to be female, the winner can fight for the Strawweight championshit at the women's PPV. I'm just fantasizing of course. :icon_chee but the UFC would be just as popular as the WWE if it had an all female PPV. :icon_chee

no and I wouldn't even watch it if it was free.

Get Felice Herrig and the Karate Hottie in there

I know people have said that they would never pay for an all female PPV at UFC, but if these fights were on the card, would you buy it?

0.jpg

Main Card:
Ronda Rousey Vs Cris Cyborg
Gina Carano Vs Miesha Tate
Sara McMann Vs Alexis Davis
Holly Holm Vs Jessica Eye
Cat Zingano Vs Sarah Kaufman
Marloes Coenen Vs Kyra Gracie

Prelims:
Raquel Pennington Vs Amanda Nunes
Bethe Correia Vs Jessica Andrade
Liz Carmouche Vs Germaine De Randamie
Shayna Baszler Vs Alexis Dufresene
Jessaymn Duke Vs Leslie Smith
Julianna Pena Vs Miriam Nakamoto

Joanne Calderwood Vs Tecia Torres

Couldn't care less to see any of the fights except Rousey-Cyborg. But I wouldn't pay $50 for it.

Back