Would you give your gf/wife another chance if she had an affair?

Most probably, if she did it would of been my of my own fault of not doing to improve the situation.

You can't. You'll still feel like shit, and she'll lose respect for you and cheat again.
This. You think she will love you more and respect you more for giving her a second chance, but she will deep down resent you for being a weak bitch cuck who lets his broad get other dick. This resentment will lead to a circular cycle of her cheating on you, hating you for forgiving her and then cheating on you again cause she resents your weak bitch soul. Best to end it. The exception is if she cheats cause she caught you cheating first but then, the relationship is probably doomed anyway.

It's probably a terrible idea.

I don't own a woman. Way I see it we are entitled to do what we want with our bodies and if my woman decides she wants to sleep with some other dude then I respect that shes entitled to do so. That said, monogamy is the cost of keeping me and I immediately move on. No discussion. Hard feelings in the beginning to be expected but long term I'll respect her (why would I be with her otherwise) and wish her the best in the future. I feel like relationships are already stacked so that the odds are against you so just be thankful for as long as it works.

If there were kids involved I have no idea that's much more complicated.

Last edited:
No fucking chance. I'd calmly leave her, as I wouldn't want her taking any final satisfaction from seeing me venting emotions of any kind. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

You could try double v if you want but that’s like two guys trying to walk through a door at the same time and refusing to budge

if you have self respect. you'd move on. period

same chet applies if she broke up with you to fck some guy then expected to go back.

Back