Would you date a girl much taller than you?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know you Sherdoggers are obsessed with height.

What if you had the opportunity to date a really hot woman, only thing was, she was taller than you are, by several inches?

Most supermodel's height is 5'11... With heels, they'll tower over the average man. Hot girls like Stacy Keibler, Giselle Bundchen, and Kristanna Loken are that height.

If you go out in public, everyone would be looking at you; 1 because you're an average schmoe with a girl too hot for you, and 2 because you look like a dwarf and she looks like an amazon.

I know, everyone says: "I don't care what nobody thinks!"

But really, think about it, you'd ask her for help getting items out of reach (rather than the other way around).
e5aa951668f1467508f8507039adfc3d.jpg

P.S.

You'd have to date and go out with her in public, none of the "I'd smash in private" stuff.

LMAO I already have and will continue to do so if she is hot.

What if you had the opportunity to date a really hot woman, only thing was, she was taller than you are, by several inches?

Most supermodel's height is 5'11... With heels, they'll tower over the average man. Hot girls like Stacy Keibler, Giselle Bundchen, and Kristanna Loken are that height.

If you go out in public, everyone would be looking at you; 1 because you're an average schmoe with a girl too hot for you, and 2 because you look like a dwarf and she looks like an amazon.

But really, think about it, you'd ask her for help getting items out of reach (rather than the other way around).

P.S.

You'd have to date and go out with her in public, none of the "I'd smash in private" stuff.
I don’t care if a woman is taller than me, they’re the ones with the problem with it.
Being 5’6 I get turned down by most women cause of my height.
Why won’t they be my Empire State Building to my King Kong.
I just wanna use them as a personal jungle gym

Yeah

never met a woman taller than me yet tho. Same height so far. But an amazon for some snu snu? AYYYYYY

I'm 6'6 so thatd be a tall ass bitch lol have to say... nah

I don’t care if a woman is taller than me, they’re the ones with the problem with it.
Being 5’6 I get turned down by most women cause of my height.
Why won’t they be my Empire State Building to my King Kong.
I just wanna use them as a personal jungle gym

That's true. I think it's a "I wanna feel protected" thing. They probably would feel self-conscious too.

Tall women have big hands. My self esteem cant get any lower.

Wheres my dick? Idk open your hands Andre the Giant

Taller by how much?
Last one was just a hook up, I believe she is about 4 inches taller, she confessed to me that she "waited a long time for me to make a move on her" the guy she dumped was about 6 2".

P.S.

More and more Im seeing the name 'alphaboy' really does not suit you.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest a girls height. It doesn't seem to get mentioned enough, but women care more about height then men do!

The most attractive girl I ever met in my life is 6'2.

Let's be realistic - no tall girl is gonna date a short guy (unless hes rich or famous, which nobody on sherdog is) lets get back to important topics like randy culture beating off on camera

Oh, for sure. I'm 6'1", so the novelty of dating a woman significantly taller than me is kind of appealing TBH, especially since I usually end up with really petite girls.

Like her:
432628.jpg

(Saw it on another thread that gave me the idea for this question)
Wood.

no, i wouldn't. it's a matter of preference.

Back