Would you buy the Reebok kit if...

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The kit itself were cheaper. $95 is kind of steep but people do pay that for Authentic Jerseys from NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB or at least close to it.
AND/OR
If the jerseys were based more on fight camps than Nations. What if Team Alpha male had their own style of Jersey, Blackzillians had theirs, ATT, Nova Uniao

Not the current one, because I just think it looks a bit shit. They were going for

Those things wouldn't hurt, but still no. Quite frankly the Fight Kits are embarrassing.

They don't even wear them when they compete. I wouldn't buy these shirts if they were $10 at Walmart.

Naw, and I don't think they're very ugly.

And I own 4 Wings jerseys.

2 for $95 will burn a big hole in my pocket....let alone 1. And I don't think they even have a Fedor kit...
ps...i'd shell out $100 for a giblert tho...

Last edited:
i dont give a fuck how much it costs , if it whare beutiful i would by with my fav fighter signature , like badboy shogun, or badboy it self i prefer , also venum , hayabusa , reebok ufc stuff is ugly as fuck its all the same no signature logos of a fighter like badboy had with shogun the stamping samurai , i knew that reebok uniforms will be ugly from that moment i first heard about it , other companies like badboy , tapaout are with the sport allmoust from the begining and this shit is just starting , it has no desighn , no signature , no spirit in it it sucks

Only shirt I've come close to buying...

thumb.aspx

not really into em,but would buy for fedor hammer and sickle commie one

I own a few Bad Boy shirts, a Clinch Gear shirt, a Redot Werdum shirt, and some other MMA shirts. I would not buy a Rebox "kit" first because it's only a shirt and doesn't come with a jock strap and shorts and second because they are corporate and third because they are ugly. I'd wear a champions shirt in private if they were under $20 but not for any interim champs.

No i wouldnt buy or wear it.

That being said said ive seen quite a few of them marked as sold out and there doing ufc fan shirts if they do a nice one id consider that but im not spending what they want for a crappy ufc shirt

I wouldn't pay a dollar for that crap.

Maybe if I got it for free but those aren't worth the price tag.

Only if the price is lower than that of my toilet paper.

Hell no , not for 15$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back