Would you be more trustful of a human size bird or cockaroach

Bird. I feel confident that a 12 gauge shotgun can take one out.

Giant cockroach on the other hand is pretty terrifying.

Cockroaches creep me out more but I've never seen a roach actually hunt down and kill anything before. An interaction with a human sized bird could be potentially fatal

Kill them......
f1qmUE8.gif

I would definitely trust the cockroach over a bird. A giant bird is just a dinosaur, they eat living animals. The cockroach mainly eats dead things, or things smaller than it like bed bugs.

Id go with a roach. Yall ever see Joes Apartment?
Theyre pretty musical.

Fuck a 6 ft bird. Eagles already grab goats off cliffs and smite them via vertical slam for their meals.

A 6 ft tall eagle would have at least a 15 ft wingspan and would be plucking full grown humans off the sidewalk.

Last edited:
Fuck a 6 ft bird. Eagles already grab goats off cliffs and smite them via vertical slam for their meals.

A 6 ft tall eagle would have at least a 15 ft wingspan and would be plucking full grown humans off the sidewalk.

But then you can ride it like Gandalf.

Cockroaches are harmless. I'd be terrified of a 6 foot tall fucking bird chasing me around. One kick to the stomach and now guts are falling out, fuck that.

This type of question is the essence of why Sherdog is awesome.

I have no idea. Each time I think I've made the choice, I think of a reason to go the other route.

One thing is for sure, the thing we would be most worried about is a human-sized cat as they would almost assuredly not hesitate to kill you.

The cockroach since a bird that big could fuck my shit up lol

So could a roach though. Roaches have Roy Nelson-esque durability even at their current size. Imagine human size.

The thought of giant insects is very offputting. You do get the sense they would be plotting nefarious things.

But yeah- birds- more things to worry about- the beak, the flying ability, the speed, the reflexes.

Last edited:
Back