• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you be chill if a kid you are babysitting watched a UFC card you ordered?

Dude you need to make the rules clear for the kid. Either he or she pays half or can GET THE FUCK OUT!

If you need the money from babysitting, what are you doing ordering $60+ PPVs in the first place?
He might be ordering it from the child's apartment cable box.

$6/hour + unlimited PPV

Chances are if you are still at an age that babysitting is your money maker you aren't old enough to be watching it yourself.

If you are doing it for free as a favor for family or friends then do them a real favor and ask them what they prefer.

Hell yeah, I'm mad chill all the time, b. I'm chill right now and I'm chilling right now.

Later I'm gonna chill some more.

I’d Watch it without any hesitation. If your concern is negatively impacting them I wouldn’t give it a second thought. My only concern is if you’re watching a great card and the kid all the sudden need your undivided attention when you are seeing MMA history being made. Trust me I have an eight-year-old and a seven-year-old. I’ve been distracted at critical fight points before. Not fun #BadParenting

Quick answer. No..

You're asking the wrong crowd. Ask the parents that are hiring you/friend. I have a 4 yr old and an 8 yr old. I love the UFC, but I would lose my shit if the person I hired watched UFC in front of them without my knowledge or consent. The decision to expose kids to this sport is entirely up to the parents, end of story, no grey area.

And to anyone chastizing a guy for earning money via babysitting, that's BS. It's honest work, and important.

of course its ok u dont want the kid growing up to be a pussy the youth of today need some guidance we grew up on wrestling and cage fighting not this sissy shit
Lol @ a 23 year old thinking they know what “today’s youth” needs

Kind of a weird question but it's up to the parents if they think it is okay then it's fine.

Back