• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would you agree to this? $10 million payoff

Seraldo Babalu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Once a month, every month for the next 5 years, prime Vitor Belfort will materialize in front of you and administer a 3-second flurry on your head. It will happen at random, day or night, while you're at work, on the shitter, or sleeping. The Vitor Flurry will be preceded by an alarm, or a whistle, to wake you up and give you time to cover up. After that, Vitor disappears.

You don't get the $10 million until the last flurry has been administered at the last month of the 5th year. It is a binding contract, once you agree, you have to go the full 5 years. If you quit, then everyone you care about will die immediately.

So you would essentially be knocked unconscious 60 times over the next 5 years if by some miracle you didn't die during one of those exchanges.

So, 60 concussions for 10 million dollars?

I'm all set.

Can I take a helmet with me at all times and quickly throw the thing on when I hear the alarm? Am I allowed to cover up at all with my arms? Can I roll into the fetal position?

I think I would sign up for it.

So you would essentially be knocked unconscious 60 times over the next 5 years if by some miracle you didn't die during one of those exchanges.

It's only a 3-second flurry, and you would get a warning before it started so you would have time to cover up. With due diligence and preparation you could probably reduce the knockout rate to less than 1%.

LOL.. I can cover myself and I have some time to do it?

Can I wear 897 oz gloves?

Can I take a helmet with me at all times and quickly throw the thing on when I hear the alarm? Am I allowed to cover up at all with my arms? Can I roll into the fetal position?

No motorcycle helmets, but headgear is ok. You could eat, sleep and shit with it for 5 years if you have to.

I would agree to it if the payments were spread out over the 5 years. You could be beaten into a vegetative state before even seeing the money if you have to wait that long.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-14-at-9.32.57-AM.png

:eek::eek::eek:

I can take him.
Would definitely do it.
Hell, give me 5€ and I'll go look for that pussy right now

Once a month, every month for the next 5 years, prime Vitor Belfort will materialize in front of you

If I'm driving, does that mean he appears on my hood, punches my windshield, then flies off when I swerve?

Cause that might be funny.

No way...5 years of looking over your shoulder and getting KTFO? You'd have to spend it all on therapy.

Man that's tough...I boxed for years but that 3 second flurry is going to destroy you. You'd end up spending a lot on reconstructive surgery. I'll pass and make my own money.

I would just carry a gun at all times, work on my quick draw and shoot magical Vitor every time he shows up. Sign me up TS

Do I get the money upfront?

I can wear headgear?

Sign me up.

If he comes I know I get the rest of the month in peace?

Yeah this thread is fucking stupid. likely in that first flurry Vitor administers you will die, if not from the punches then from slamming your head on the concrete/floor. And you have to do this every month? Yeah I am pretty sure the chances are damn near 100% you will die from either the punches or your head hitting the floor/concrete in the first year.

Back