would u like to see smith vs reyes next

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
all other are booked and Smith is free plus reyes said he wanted to fight around march so i think it would make sence for both of them and Smith also said that if he were to figth Reyes he would do it exactly like Jiri did so it could be a hell of a fight too

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I like it but to be honest I think Smith deserves someone like Craig who is coming off an amazing finish to put eiter one of them within a fight of a shot. Reyes was finished in such a fashion it was bad. I think Reyes should get winner of Walkers next fight

Would be alright, but I also like Craig/Smith. And if Gust is indeed fighting again as he planned last year before injury, Reyes/Gust makes a lot of sense.

I like it but to be honest I think Smith deserves someone like Craig who is coming off an amazing finish to put eiter one of them within a fight of a shot. Reyes was finished in such a fashion it was bad. I think Reyes should get winner of Walkers next fight

Whoever Walker fights will win.
They got Walker on that "feints only diet" in Ireland sir.
They ruined a completely dynamic fighter and turned him into a confused mess by telling him he was winning against Santos.

I liked your thread man.

I disagree about the previous poster regarding Craig. He is #11 and Smith is #4, that's a big gap. Here's what I'd do:

#4 Smith vs #7 Reyes
#8 Oezdemir vs #11 Craig

Smith is in a tough spot because everyone is booked and the closest available is Reyes. Instead of doing Ankalaev/Santos, I would've done Ankalaev/Smith. And coincidentally, I feel like Santos/Reyes is a cool fight too

Whoever Walker fights will win.
They got Walker on that "feints only diet" in Ireland sir.
They ruined a completely dynamic fighter and turned him into a confused mess by telling him he was winning against Santos.
Feints only diet lol. Book Walker against Maycee Barber for the ultimate staring contest

Would be alright, but I also like Craig/Smith. And if Gust is indeed fighting again as he planned last year before injury, Reyes/Gust makes a lot of sense.
that s kind of a dream match but i think at leat prime Gus is better everywere

Feints only diet lol. Book Walker against Maycee Barber for the ultimate staring contest

If that fight got made...the air between them would get a fucking beating lol.

Tough fight for Smith. Reyes is coming off two defeats and due to styles likely wastes smith. Smith is closer to being in contention again might want a more favourable matchup.

Reyes needs a step down after his last two fights where he took a lot of damage.

Craig seems like he should lose the fights he wins.
Fuck that doesn't make sense.

Tough fight for Smith. Reyes is coming off two defeats and due to styles likely wastes smith. Smith is closer to being in contention again might want a more favourable matchup.
actually is a tougher figth for Reyes because Smith has a better chin and just as mutch power not to mention a better ground game also Smith did way better against Volkan than Dom did

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back