His style is boring to the masses

he talks some shit but nothing to bring in $$$

He is always injured

From Eastern Europe so no big hometown events to do

English is ok nothing brilliant

not to mention HES A MUSLIM

cant fight at Ramadan

*I've zero problem with his religion just mean its not marketable

I think the Ramadan thing is no big deal. Champs fight twice a year. Easy to schedule around. Also, his grappling is kind of exciting. Throws and takedowns are the fun part of grappling. It's sitting in top position doing nothing that's boring, and Khabib isn't so bad with that.

I think he'd make a fine champ, if and when he ever becomes champ.

hes my favorite fighter right now,I cant be the only one.

I personally enjoy a wrestler as dominant as Khabib has been.

Reminds me of Askren, style-wise. Fuckin bawse wrestler, but not much else, including personality.

His style is boring to the masses

he talks some shit but nothing to bring in $$$

He is always injured

From Eastern Europe so no big hometown events to do

English is ok nothing brilliant

not to mention HES A MUSLIM

cant fight at Ramadan

*I've zero problem with his religion just mean its not marketable

hes not from "eastern europe" which has plenty of cities large enough for fights. hes from the caucus which is a whole nother beast.

Lets lower our expectations to him simply being an active fighter on the roster who isn't injured all the time. Then, we can talk about what kind of champion he'd be.

Guys complain about Cains lack of activity, Kabob is no different.

Yea... "Europe". Try with Asia.

However, I like his wrestling and he wouldn't be the worst champion.

I'd rather watch Khabib fight than Demetrious. His worst enemy is the reckless training and all injuries, that's it.

As long as Conor is a champ, they don't give a fuck about anyone or anything else.

Doesn't matter if the USB is happy or not. Khabib is LW true champ.

If you ever wrestled in your life,you gotta have a bit of a hard on for Khabibs style and skills. And those who call him a lay and prayer have never watched a single match he's had.

Ultimate Fighting Conor is concerned about the actions of Khabib Abdulmanapovich Nurmagomedov

Ramadandingdong + constantly injured = another division constantly on hold. I like the guy, but not very good for the sport overall

Nah they wouldn't want a Russian champ but hopefully they're given no choice. It seems like it's only a matter of time. These "Eurasia Fight Night" type events are pretty much UFC junior so they're looking to figure Russia/China out. Might be a while yet though, two of the current champions are from Europe yet pretty much all UFC events are aired in the middle of the night at European time.

Back