Would like to see Holly Holm Vs Cat Zingano

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
They're both coming off two losses, so it makes sense that they should fight each other next, in my opinion. This would be a really interesting fight and I can't call a winner. Who do you guys think would win?

They're both coming off two losses, so it makes sense that they should fight each other next, in my opinion. This would be a really interesting fight and I can't call a winner. Who do you guys think would win?
I want to say Holly Holm as long as she doesn't break her thumb.

This was the fight i was hoping for after Holly lost her belt. I think its a great match up but Holly takes it. Cat is a good striker but not at the elite level. She COULD try and take it to the ground tho

This was the fight i was hoping for after Holly lost her belt. I think its a great match up but Holly takes it. Cat is a good striker but not at the elite level. She COULD try and take it to the ground tho
Cat is a good wrestler though.

I think Holly wins fairly easily actually... Zingano looked horrible in her last fight

I like it. Since Zingano seems determined to be a grappler, this would be a good match up for her.

Good matchup. As for the winner of this fight, it sounds cliche but whichever "real" version of Holm or Zingano shows up to fight basically wins. Holm looked too gunshy in her last fight.

I like it. I would pick Holly for the win

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I think Holly wins fairly easily actually... Zingano looked horrible in her last fight
zingano looked bad? i think you watched a wrong fight. zingano wrestlefucked pena for the first round, dont know what happened in the second and third though.
nonetheless, it would be a fight id watch.

zingano looked bad? i think you watched a wrong fight. zingano wrestlefucked pena for the first round, dont know what happened in the second and third though.

Pena should not have been a hard fight for her, that was a bounce back "gimme"

She might have outwrestled her in the first round, but did very little damage, couldn't secure any submission despite having full mount and several minutest to work in top control, and was the bigger woman (stronger)..

She then collapsed from the word go once round 2 started, and Julianna beat her in a clear 29-28 that Zingano was favorited to win and should have...

she looked bad/terrible/wtf in the second and third round of that , like the desire to fight left her, how she did in the first round isnt even worth mentioning because of how downhill it went for her from there

Holly by fight (and normal) IQ.

I'm inclined to say Holly, but I would be rooting for Cat. She might be able to get and keep Holly down.

Pena should not have been a hard fight for her, that was a bounce back "gimme"

She might have outwrestled her in the first round, but did very little damage, couldn't secure any submission despite having full mount and several minutest to work in top control, and was the bigger woman (stronger)..

She then collapsed from the word go once round 2 started, and Julianna beat her in a clear 29-28 that Zingano was favorited to win and should have...

Pena isn't a gimme fight, she's pretty damn strong on the ground. Cat ragdolled her and really only lost the fight when she went for a sub attempt and ended up on her back for the rest of the second round? Either way that fight was a grind of a matchup, it happens.

Plus Pena is bigger than Cat, not the other way around.

Both have shattered confidence...do it.

Holly has been scared for her two last fights. Don't know what the fuck happened, but I blame Greg Jackson.

Holm can definitely out point her and stay at range. If Zingano gets the take down then it is all over for Holm.

I would have to pick Zingano only because I think she needs the win more than Holm does.

yeah loser walks

Back