Would Janblac vs Glotex be the weakest lhw title fight OAT?

Doug Money

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
With lhw once being the marquee division, would this championship bout be the one to display the least amount of hype, raw talent, athleticism and skill?
Dont get me wrong, i love both guys and their bluecollar approach to fighting, knocking out and subbing mofos using solid fundamentales and grit. But they are both old, stiff, have cero flash in their game, and both have been on the recieving end of bad losses.
So would this be the weakest lhw has ever offered? The best of the worst? What other title fight at light heavy comes close? Franklin vs the guy from TUF comes to mind. Any others?
Wait my bad, franklin was at middleweight.

What bad loss did Jan have?

Glover on the other hand...

sheesh

There are guys in the top 10 of the división who are arguably more skilled than either Jan or Glover. The same Jan who not long ago barely edged a 40 yr old shopworn mw in Jacare(im thinkin his fight with Glover will look alot like this one) and the same Glover who got sparked by Gus spamming the same uppercut over and over.

No, the most recent weakest LHW title fight is the 2019 version of Jones vs Anthony Smith

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back