Would IZZY dry hump Jones?

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Izzy has said he did it to costa for being bullied.

Do you think Jones has bullied him enough that (given the opportunity after finishing him) he would hump Jones too?

Israel is the bully and if given the opportunity he'd probably fully raw dog Jones

He'd S T R E T C H that boi.

Would race be a factor in this when it comes to whether Izzy does something messed up post-fight or not?
But then at least Jones was pretty classy in his victory over Cormier when both were talking mad shit to each other pre-fight. Izzy? Who knows?

It depends on the shit that they're going to say to each other pre-fight (if this beef is not fabricated to sell fights anyways).

No. There's a part of him that respects Jones. Before the trash talk began, Israel has admitted on record to Jon being one of his influences in the sport. The Costa shit was heat of the moment.

Why do ya'll wanna see people get humped so bad anyway???

Last edited:
Now... I'm far from being a Jones fan, but he'll push Adesanya's shit in easily.

No. There's a part of him that respects Jones. Before the trash talk began, Israel has admitted on record to Jon being one of his influences in the sport. The Costa shit was heat of the moment.

yeah but the trash talk really escalated tho...
You know? Kinda as bad or worse than Costa’s, imo

(Btw even mentioning that site is against forum rules I think. U might wanna edit)

But then at least Jones was pretty classy in his victory over Cormier when both were talking mad shit to each other pre-fight
Classy
742f8c879eeb0549bb069c11671ce1fa.gif

I honestly think Israel respects Jones a lot. There are videos of him calling Jones the GOAT before they were beefing. I think regardless of the outcome, they'd squash the beef after the fight.

Back