Would Holly Holm Vs Jessica Rakoczy Be A Good Fight?

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They both have the same boxing record; 33 wins and 3 losses, which is weird. LOL :D I would love to see them go at it in the Octagon to see who's striking is better.

Does anyone think it would be a good fight?

I wouldn't mine seeing it as TBH I want Jessica to do well but I fear for her ground game in the UFC + she's so small but I'm not sure if she's going to try to cut down for the new straw weight division?

anyways it would be interesting non the less
and then also it would make for a stand up war as both ladies apparently aren't so great on the ground.
It would be like the first real women's technical stand up in the UFC until the straw weight girls come along. No offense at all to the other ladies, but these two are on another level standing obvs.

Only if you think Pettis v Mighty Mouse would be a good fight. Holm would maul her.

:icon_sad: I was trying to have some hope

LOLLL

Remember her eating like crazy in the TUF house while everyone else was cutting weight? Her last boxing title was at 122lbs. Holm won a title at 154.

I'd rather see Rakoczy rematch Herrig at 115.

Only if you think Pettis v Mighty Mouse would be a good fight. Holm would maul her.

LOL I don't think Holly would maul her; Jessica's a beast with her boxing, too. I think Holly would win, but not easily.

Holly has a big advantage having trained kickboxing for so long. whereas Jessica is newer to that aspect of the striking. I'd still love to see this fight.

Holly Holm is better boxer,kickboxer,weigh more, better camp etc
I even think she is a better grappler, but that is more of a gut feeling.

my verdict: Holm mauls her

Make Rakoczy vs Andrade - battle of the little Jessicas - and have Jessica High Eye face Holm instead.

Back