Would Cain try to take down Werdum?

That would be an interesting fight.

Werdum is longer, would be a huge danger if taken down. He would most likely, like to get taken down.

Plus Werdum has a great chin and usually his cardio is pretty good for a HW.

I would really like to see it.

Cain would outstrike him and ragdoll him. Would probably look like Fedor-Nog III.

already looking for a new hope..I like werdum a lot always have but I don't think with cain's posture werdum would land any subs.

Yup and then he'd hammer him for 15-20 seconds before the fight was stopped

I hope to God that Werdum doesn't have to run into Overeem again en route to a title shot, because that would play out the same fucking way with AO winning by boring musclecision, and it would prevent Werdum from getting a crack at Cain.

Dana White has said that if Werdum beats Nog, he will likely get a title shot, and let's hope Dana sticks to that.

Werdum chokes him out with his succulent, rippling thighs

I doubt it. He would strike and clinch against Werdum.

I actually really want to see this fight.

I hope to God that Werdum doesn't have to run into Overeem again en route to a title shot.
Considering how their last match looked, do you seriously think UFC would ever make that match-up again if they don't have to?

He subbed Fedor why take him down?,\ Cain will keep it standing and win a decision

Considering how their last match looked, do you seriously think UFC would ever make that match-up again if they don't have to?

You wouldn't think so, but they have booked some terrible matches before. And that includes rematches no one wanted to see.

cain would stand with werdum.

i dont think he wants werdum on the ground lol

If werdum keeps improving from his last fight then i'm sure it would be a good fight

Back