• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would any fight sell better than Bisping vs Nick Diaz?

Bisping just wants fun fights that the audience will love, can't fault him for that.

Meh. Yoel, Jacare, or Weidman deserve their shot at Bisping.

I'd rather see Diaz vs Moose or Robbie 2

Outside of the Rockhold fight I can't think of one other instance where Bisping made personal attacks on an opponent.

Not to mention the level of butthurt after the fight. One of them has to lose. I think there would be a Sherdog sodium overload regardless of which it was.
Forget that, imagine the butthurt before the fight if Bisping's next title defense was against Nick. The anger would be 100% justified, buy holy shit, there would be a lot of it.

Last edited:
conor vs GSP at 155 would crush all PPV records, easily 2 million buys

I think with the right push this could be a huge fight. What fight would draw more at 185? With Bispings trash talk and Nick Diaz it could get good.

I know Nick doesn't deserve a shot but with all the ''money fight'' talk going on, fuck it. Lets go.
i dont know maybe someone who won a fight since 2010?

Trash talk doesn't mean a good fight.

Back