Would Anderson fight differently if this fight was Title fight?

lhx58

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Lets say that Anderson would be same age, same injuries and stuff but somehow fight would be title fight or title defense?

I Feel that Anderson didnt have urgency to finish fight fast this time. There was no title in line and he probs never get title shot. He has stated he comes back beause he loves to fight. It looked that he was having fun time in cage. I am sure that he wanted to win and wanted that finish, but it was weird it looked that he was looking some super punch KO or technigue.

You should ask him and see how he judges your question from 1-10

Lets say that Anderson would be same age, same injuries and stuff but somehow fight would be title fight or title defense?

I Feel that Anderson didnt have urgency to finish fight fast this time. There was no title in line and he probs never get title shot. He has stated he comes back beause he loves to fight. It looked that he was having fun time in cage. I am sure that he wanted to win and wanted that finish, but it was weird it looked that he was looking some super punch KO or technigue.

I AGREE .. in a title fight silva would clown more and get brutally KO'd or he would break his shin

The judges would not give the fight to Bisping if it was a title fight, which would probably happen in Vegas.

Back