Worst strikes in the history of the UFC ever... EVER!

The slin kick to the nuts. I dont know how to post gifs though.

Matt Riddle earned a spot on the all time worst performances list. I once read someone say "Poor Matt, he just couldn't find his range", and i was FLABBERGASTED that someone would suggest that he just couldn't find his range.
That made me laugh quite a bit.

Dude that Duffee one is just so bizarre. It is unlike any punch I have ever seen a pro fighter throw. It seems like if it landed it would totally hyper-extend his own elbow and hurt him more than his opponent. Not to mention how telegraphed and slow it was, with his chin way in the air and not prepared for a counter at all. Just absolutely terrible all around. It reminds me of how the ratchet skanks throw punches in World Star Hip Hop chick fights.

Dude that Duffee one is just so bizarre. It is unlike any punch I have ever seen a pro fighter throw. It seems like if it landed it would totally hyper-extend his own elbow and hurt him more than his opponent. Not to mention how telegraphed and slow it was, with his chin way in the air and not prepared for a counter at all. Just absolutely terrible all around. It reminds me of how the ghetto trash throw punches in World Star Hip Hop chick fights.
To be fair, I believe Duffee was rocked in that exchange. Him and Mir were going at it just before that, where Mir was landing flush on Duffee pretty consistently. Looked like Duffee was hurt and just winging punches at that point.

To be fair, I believe Duffee was rocked in that exchange. Him and Mir were going at it just before that, where Mir was landing flush on Duffee pretty consistently. Looked like Duffee was hurt and just winging punches at that point.

To be unfair, the exchanges that lead up to that one were horribly sloppy also.

Yeah that's probably it, still weird seeing someone throw a hook with their arm completely extended like that. If that had even been blocked by Mir it looks like it could have hurt his own elbow. In all of MMA or boxing I can't remember someone throwing a punch like that.

Like a horseman with a spear
Henderson%2Bv%2BMousasi.gif

Gegard got amazing footwork.

If that landed...HEAD CLEAN OFF!

Ikr?
I heard that after this fight he was arrested and charged with attempted murder.
He's no joke, he can break duct taped bags of sand with his bear hands.
He's lucky that his opponent was a ninja and was actually watching the fight with popcorn in the front row.
F'ing holograms and shit.

Yeah that's probably it, still weird seeing someone throw a hook with their arm completely extended like that. If that had even been blocked by Mir it looks like it could have hurt his own elbow. In all of MMA or boxing I can't remember someone throwing a punch like that.
Yeah it's one of the weirder punches I've ever seen thrown in a sanctioned bout. Until I saw Gabrielle Garcia fight, of course.

Back