Worst Soul Takings in UFC?

22-im-sleep-tho-anderson-silva-knockout-memes.jpg

Khabib vs McGregor doesn’t make sense, at least not yet he hasn’t fought again, same with Dillashaw vs Garbrandt.

It’s possible sure, just not proven.

Worst soul taken was mine a few years back when Frankie beat Penn the first time..
I had a huge ridiculous accumulater bet..that included football and tennis and something else as well as MMA..
It was a 5 pounds bet and I would have won quite a few thousand..

And it all hinged on BJ beating Frankie..

I was already booking holidays and spending the winnings..

Stupid Frankie Edgar. He fucking owned him..
And took my gambling soul...

Dj vs cejudo 2. I judge think he even won and the ufc took his soul and banished him to can crush land

200.gif

This is the obvious number 1 for me. Emasculated him, embarasses him and KOs him in less than 30 seconds. Aldo looking pathetic trying to talk shit after the fight. Honorable mentions go to

Colby taking Maia's

LiveImmediateFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

Yoel taking Rockhold's

K0CS2qf.jpg
Lol. How about when Nate turned Conor into a panic wrestler after rocking him with a 1-2 then choked him out after he talked all that shit about being a lion eating the gazelle in front of his teammates. That was about as emasculating as it gets.

Did he look pathetic talking shit after the fight and looking for a re-match and chance to redeem himself too? Unfortunately Aldo was never given that same chance because Conor couldn't risk it being proven the first fight (in which they both landed 1 huge punch each at the exact same time, Conors being a split second faster) was an anomaly. Instead of giving an all time great a rematch and proving he was the better fighter (which he said he would do) he chose the narrative of beating Aldo in 13 seconds (by far his biggest win) was more valuable than proving he could beat him twice.

Jon Jones vs Shogun, still can’t believe how easy he did it (and made him tap to strikes)

Lol. How about when Nate turned Conor into a panic wrestler after rocking him with a 1-2 then choked him out after he talked all that shit about being a lion eating the gazelle in front of his teammates. That was about as emasculating as it gets.

Let me reinforce that

Jon Jones vs Shogun, still can’t believe how easy he did it (and made him tap to strikes)
I hate that last part since it happened after the fight had been stopped and in reality the fight should have been stopped 15 seconds before when Shogun turtled up and was clearly looking for a stoppage before Jones landed that brutal knee to the body that made him stand back up in an attempt to avoid another one.

Terrible reffing in that fight. When a guy like Shogun just turtles up and stops defending himself for like 15 seconds it should be pretty obvious it's time to step in since he's not the type of guy to ever stop trying if he has anything at all left in him.

Back