Worst part about Bisping winning...

No the worst part is we will have to listen to Bisping talk about how great his is and that he deserves a title

That's the "worst part"? That isn't even registering as a First World problem. People seriously need to stop worrying about this sort of crap, it just doesn't matter....

It's an MMA forum to discuss random MMA related topics. If you want to discuss 3ed world issues or topics that "matter" then go to the War Room.

It's an MMA forum to discuss random MMA related topics. If you want to discuss 3ed world issues or topics that "matter" then go to the War Room.
That is not my point. My point is if the worst part of the fight today is someone maybe getting more credit than he deserves then it really isn't anything to stress about.

You've been here long enough and you're certainly bright enough to understand what I was getting at.

I guess getting repeatedly rocked and drop in the process isn't doesn't quite meet the "effective striking" criteria that Bispings busy work paddy cakes does

You're clearly a saw loser.

Effective striking is a clean shot - rocking your opponent or causing damage is simply a bi-product of effective striking and it's not down to interpretation. If the opponent is rocked or cut is irrelevant. It simply isn't considered in the judging criteria. - no matter how many insults you want to throw around because your favourite fighter lost.

If anyone is to take the blame it's Anderson but in reality, I just thick Grandfather time has caught up with him and he's lost his cardio. He was tired for large spells of the fight and clowning to hide that fact.

Bisping controlled the majority if the bout and was just quicker to the punch than Silva.

It looked bad at the end due to the cuts which swayed people who don't understand the criteria fights are judged by.

In reality those cuts were sustained in the 2 rounds that Anderson won. For the majority of the fight Anderson either clowned about or did nothing with a low outlay of strikes.

What win lol?

Getting knocked out in the process of another gift win is the story of Bispings career, nobody really takes his decision wins seriously.

Hamill, Anderson, Leites, CB Dollaway, lol the list goes on.

Don't tell me you also scored Leites and Dollaway against Bisping... How do you train while being legally blind? Wrestling only I'm assuming.

No the worst part is we will have to listen to Bisping talk about how great his is and that he deserves a title

Stating the fact that he won 3 straight again (one against the former champ) and lost only to TRT use and the current champ recently makes a good point. Just imagine Silva fighting within 3 months again, beating Belfort/Mousasi or Jacare. It would make Bisping's win look so much better even.

You a butthurt BJ Penn fan?

Mike credited alot of his camp to the guy, so he must have found him useful

gsp/hendricks all over again. its about damage guys :D

The possibility that people will think Bisping all of a sudden improved his striking under the tutelage of Jason Pariillo. Parillo is the worst, imo. That is all.

you could tell during the embedded that that guy is full of shit

I thought you were going to say "Bisping will never stfu about this win."

Back