Worst of the Worst: Catwoman Basketball Scene

that was pretty wack but c'mon, it's halle. wood.

It's bad, but have ever seen The Artist?

“What the hell do you want, a handjob?”

tenor.gif

That's what happens when you don't get real black guys to do your basketball scene for you

[/QUOTE]

Unbelievably campy and poor. Had the rest of the movie been good, this scene still could have tanked it. As it stands, the rest of the movie is..not good...by a long stretch.

Unbelievably campy and poor. Had the rest of the movie been good, this scene still could have tanked it. As it stands, the rest of the movie is..not good...by a long stretch.[/QUOTE] Saw it for the first time tonight. It sucked.

That escalated quickly

Word is that scene did for games of frisbee what Jaws did for going into the water...

Also,

I know nothing about this movie other than this brief excerpt, but I am truly perplexed as to why a good actor like O'Neal saw fit to deliver this line in this way. I also have no idea why the director or screenwriter or editor felt it okay for this to occur- the repeated, "oh God, oh man," one, "Oh God," with a pained look and that amped up soap opera music would have sufficed.

Word is that scene did for games of frisbee what Jaws did for going into the water...

Also,

I know nothing about this movie other than this brief excerpt, but I am truly perplexed as to why a good actor like O'Neal saw fit to deliver this line in this way. I also have no idea why the director or screenwriter or editor felt it okay for this to occur- the repeated, "oh God, oh man," one, "Oh God," with a pained look and that amped up soap opera music would have sufficed.
The scene was suppose to be cut. He did it as a joke but the director and him had heat so the director added it out of spite. Tough Guys Don't Dance isn't that bad of a movie.

The scene was suppose to be cut. He did it as a joke but the director and him had heat so the director added it out of spite. Tough Guys Don't Dance isn't that bad of a movie.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Damn O'Neal must have been pissed.

wow, that is awesome, but he also spited himself by including a shit scene in the movie he was responsible. I don't image he got much work after this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back