worst nicknames in the ufc?

how about no. its a american tradition

How about changing traditions when they're lame as fuck?

Seriously, does anyone think it's actually cool to have a nickname such as The Axemurderer? Or Pitbull?

I guess people do.

I don't like "Rush" considering no one ever calls him "Rush"

There's at least one guy whose nickname is literally his real name if I'm not mistaken. Like "X "The X" Y" or something like that but I can't remember who it is

The James Krause?

I don't like "Rush" considering no one ever calls him "Rush"

There's at least one guy whose nickname is literally his real name if I'm not mistaken. Like "X "The X" Y" or something like that but I can't remember who it is
Alistair the reem overeem

How about changing traditions when they're lame as fuck?

Seriously, does anyone think it's actually cool to have a nickname such as The Axemurderer? Or Pitbull?

I guess people do.

I guess they haven't invented fun in Denmark yet.

Kenflo

Sounds like a tampon brand.

what happened to him? does he still fight?

I think he's unofficially retired. He didn't announce it but he hasn't fought in two years and has nothing planned. For his sake, I hope he stays retired. A bunch of his losses were absolutely brutal.

All nicknames are the worst.

Seriously, we're not 13 anymore.

Just call the guy by his name, okay?

Do you have any other rules you'd like to share for taking the fun out of being a sports fan?

Chill, Fili's nickname is dope.

The barn owl was pretty bad.

Also, Jake "The Librarian" Lindsey fights tonight. Makes me laugh, but I'm not sure it's the intimidating nickname people usually go for...

Eliot "The Fire" Marshall is the worst for me. But Pat "awesomely awesome" Audinwood is P4P worst ever.

How do you go your whole career as the Huntington Beach Bad Boy and just change it to The People's Champion? It's especially bad because Tito is one of most unpopular fighters of all time.

either your trolling or fking retarded

Cupcake is horrible. She needs to do something so she can change it.

Personally, I enjoy the silly/weird nicknames. "The Janitor?" Hell yes. "Twinkle Toes?" Great, especially if you like the Flintstones. I can't wait for someone to come up with "Sunshine & Bunnies" just to piss people off.

Names like "Pitbull" are the worst. Nothing more annoying than people who take themselves too seriously.

I'd say the Dean of Mean is the all time worst.

Do you have any other rules you'd like to share for taking the fun out of being a sports fan?

It's not a rule per se. It's just my opinion.

Sincerely,

The Shitbull

Joseph "the ho bag" Bochenek has the honor of the worst record and the worst nickname.

Back