Worst mismatch in UFC history

Dillishaw Soto.

Current Champion coming off the best performance of his career Vs a guy who was ranked about 50th in the division.

(That 50th ranking was from a site which bases rank solely on W/L/D and the opponent you fight, most impartial systen out there imo, but I have forgotten its name, any help????)

Was actually a pretty even fight but if talking about ranking difference its going to be hard to beat 1st Vs 50th).

That TUF runner-up Tommy Speer got a crack at the UFC and was absolutely manhandled by Rumble

Tommy was known for his top of the food chain eye poking skills, someone like that alwas has a chance against Rumble.

Tommy was known for his top of the food chain eye poking skills, someone like that alwas has a chance against Rumble.

Haha. I was under the impression that guys like that had NO chance against Rumble :D

How about Rashad Evans vs Sean Salmon : one of the flushest kicks for a highlight reel. Salmon looked as uncomfortable in the stand up as James Toney on the ground. I believe Sean was out cold for several minutes.

Holly Holm vs Ronda

Some found out after the fight. I was of the few that knew before the fight.

Rumble vs Yoshida looked like a LHW vs a LW. It ended up as a catchweight of 176. My guess is Yoshida actually weighed 176 for that fight and Rumble weighed 206 at least. It was ridiculous and should have never been allowed to happen.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/1024/mma_anthony_johnson_576.jpg

Also Mendes vs Cody....LOL. Mendes just fought and lost a title shot. Cody was on a 1 fight win streak over Marcus MeVuesser.
Yup, I was actually at that event UFC 104 when Rumble fought Yoshida, fight should never have been sanctioned, Yoshida is tiny, honestly live it looked like a smallish HW fighting a average sized featherweight.

meza%2Bko.gif

PeacefulHealthyFrog.gif

Jones/Sonnen.
Corture/Toney
GSP/Fitch
GSP/Hughes 2 and 3

Rumble vs Lil Nog,i knew he will kill Nogueria in the first,so i was surprised after Davis fight they gave him old,super stuck in the mud Nog.

All big mismatches:
Cop/Gonzaga
GSP/Serra
Chuck/Jardine
Tito/Bader
Nog/Mir
Rampage/Griffin

hands down. still dont know how dude made 170

Anthony-Johnson-Head-Kicks-Charlie-Brenneman-GIF.gif

185268_10150338682171276_46299886275_10265227_4520352_n.jpg

This is definitely the greatest one EVER hahhahaha I remember them walking out thinking "how in the name of God did this happen, poor kid is going to die in there"

Back