Worst fighter's house to break into?

Moonwalker95

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was thinking about Anthony Smith's situation where he was woken up by that guy screaming inside of his house and how he reacted in that situation.

Breaking into an MMA fighter's house is terrifying in itself, but what's the one fighter you think would be absolute chaos if he was put into that situation? Not just talent and physical build, but mindset as well - also best style for close quarters?

I'm thinking prime Wanderlei Silva would be fucking chaos lol

I was thinking Cro Cop as well since he was a commander in Croatia's elite special forces and tactics anti-terrorist unit and he's also fucking huge. Not sure how high kicks would work in a confined space lol

Tim Kennedy

Yeh. I mean, bunch of them would shoot you (or kill you hand to hand), few of them would probably enjoy it a bit too much, but with Kennedy he has had time to follow your approach with CCTVs for miles, prepared a meal, oiled himself up, gone thru different ways and weapons to kill you with, cleaned up the gun he chose. Twice. Shot 3 mags of practice rounds. Done 200 pushups. Vlogged about it. And then you touch the front door and die.

Cain Velasquez
Yeah, forget MMA. Guys who like shooting guns or are hunters would be the worst. Off the top of my head some others besides Cain: Tim Kennedy, Brock Lesnar, pre-accident Matt Hughes, Bryce Mitchell, Tim Sylvia (at least before his obesity and health issues he liked to hunt), probably some of the Russian and E. European guys.

Jon Jones would be pretty pumped to legally murder someone. He'd probably beat you to death and shoot you.
I just see him as someone who would relish the opportunity to get to kill someone if he knew there was no consequence.
Exactly man I was gonna say Jones wouldn't give any fucks. He'd love it.

Tyson is more than happy to bite faces

Back