• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worst Co-main ever ?

I'd say UFC 258, 250, 234, 212, 209 are some events in the 200's that arguably had worse co-mains. Most of the those had the original main or co-main scrapped though.

Pimblett draws interest though, and the people that wanna see him fight probably exceeds the people who even gave a single fuck about Alexa Grasso vs Maycee Barber by at least a thousandfold. That was a fight where you went to take a piss and get more beer, I doubt many will do that during this fight.

If Molly McCann and Paddy did a fusion, they'd have decent striking and grappling. Would be a top 10 fighter. Still wouldn't sniff a title shot without Dana White Privilege.

I understand the situation that got us here, but yeah I'm tired of watching Paddy pushed on us. He's a club level fighter with a following. Can't remember a single one of his fights, he doesn't do anything that jumps off the page, we're usually talking about his pre and post fight stuff. I watch fighting for fighting, I don't need any more influencers in my life.

I don't mind him on the main card because he is hyped rn and it only raised the profile of some of the fighters on the card, that said, in my mind it's kind of crazy that Paddy is co-maining over Mitchell x Topuria

You do realize that Jan vs Ankalaev was the original co-main, right?

Jiri vs Glover 2 was the headliner, so the co-main became the main...

UFC 234. Lando Vannata fought Anderson Silva's training partner as the co-main.

Paddy is poised to be one of their next stars.

He’s fun to watch, talented, and generally likable. Plus he’s a Liverpool guy.

Whats not to like?
He's not likeable and being from Liverpool doesn't mean jack shit. If anything it's minus points since they sound ear grating.

Lad the baddy is the main event. Gordon is just there for the show. Won't go 3 rounds.
gordon won the fight you won the judges decision, everyone in the world including you know that
but whatever when gordon did that to you next ranked LW will end your hype and career altogether
<Fedor23>

Back