Worst card I've ever seen.

i honestly think tomorrows card is better than 184..

Yeah

I don't know who would go to watch it live

About 30 people?

The fact that Walsh vs Kelly is on the main card doesn't bode well. I'll watch three of the fights and skip the rest.

Edit: what is Fister like? Is he exciting? I live in London so that fight is the only one thats on early enough for me to consider watching live.

That card had a lot of good fights on it. You never know this card might be full of good scraps, but on paper it's pretty weak.

Fights like:

Kelades/Borg
Skelly/Alers
Makovsky/Elliot
Moontasri's return
Then the main event.

People just need to rewatch these guys previous fights and not go off name value exclusively. Granted, it has absolutely nothing on the Bellator British Invasion card, but still.

This card does not even deserve to be in my HDD.

Weak on paper cards generally have excellent fights.

It's always better to hold judgement till after the event.

That card had a lot of good fights on it. You never know this card might be full of good scraps, but on paper it's pretty weak.

I'm sure the just bleed crowd will enjoy it just fine.

Don't watch TS. Not every card is for everyone. You pick the MMA you want to consume but please don't bitch about what is offered to others that is beyond your appetite.

there is only one shit fight on the card (pat walsh v dan kelly) every other fight looks (other than maybe pfister vs moontasri, i don't know much about them) like an interesting scrap

it's not even in the running for most mundane card of the year, let alone worst card ever

spoiled!

Back