Worried my gf is going to dump me!!!

Imagine being such a piece of shit that you don’t have your own vehicle and use someone else’s car because you can’t afford gas, insurance or basic driving skills, then trash it because you’re a cheating sack of shit and then make a thread on sherdog to cry about your girlfriend making you homeless.
I hope when she throws you out on the street, she keeps all the clothes and shoes she bought you too. Fucking loser.

I hope your girlfriend was balls deep in some BBC while you crashed her car.

hopefully the insurance company will fuck your premiums and you won’t be able to afford insurance in the future and your gf doesn’t suffer more than she already obviously has with a sack of shit like yourself.

also hoping your side piece gives you some fucked up std after this too.
<{you!}>

Imagine being such a piece of shit that you don’t have your own vehicle and use someone else’s car because you can’t afford gas, insurance or basic driving skills, then trash it because you’re a cheating sack of shit and then make a thread on sherdog to cry about your girlfriend making you homeless.
I hope when she throws you out on the street, she keeps all the clothes and shoes she bought you too. Fucking loser.
That's great advice!

lol, your response screams of pain from having been cheated on before.

TS may be a scumbag, but you’re simping a girl you don’t even know.

Also, the post you mentioned earlier should be clear to anyone with a third grade reading level.

lol, your response screams of pain from having been cheated on before.

TS may be a scumbag, but you’re simping a girl you don’t even know.
I’ve never been cheated on before. I have always taken care of a woman and treated her properly.
Cause that’s what heroes do.

I don’t understand “simping” because I don’t speak douchebaggery.
If you’re talking about being a basic decent person then yes, I do understand. You don’t cheat. If you do, you’re a pos.

I guess now we know who the other “women” was in the crashed car with TS. Bummer you lost your whip, back on the bus you go bitch.

You say you love your gf and you cheat on her?

Man up and grow up.

<PlusJuan>
Maybe you can live with the side chick. Either way Karma hits when you deserve it, not when it's convenient for you. Hope you live in a warm climate so you don't get sick from living on the street

Fuck getting what I deserve thats what karma is for and when the time comes ill get mine. For now tho i need my gf and i know this is defintely a shit bag move but i love her. So i need more ideas to help and less criticism!!!
The only advice I can give you is to come clean and hope she takes you back.

When you say you sorta live together, did you move into her place?

if treating a woman properly makes you a HERO, then i guess this guy is just normal dude then, right?

If she really loves you the side piece will just turn her on and make her try to win your love and beat the other girl.. If she was just using you and isn’t attracted to you she might break up with you for it.

If you’re a white guy in the current narrative climate it’s likely #2.

Back