World going to hell in a handbasket as nation comes apart at seams

nothing can break the american spirit. if you test us you will fail.

nothing can break the american spirit. if you test us you will fail.

You're so politically polarised that there's organised political brawls in makeshift uniforms and armour. No-one is doing that to you, it's self inflicted.

i dont think trump is the problem as much as other people throwing temper tantrums over him

then they blame trump for their temper tantrums, and thus blame him for divisiveness

very little of what trump says was considered unacceptable until he was saying it. obama and clinton talked about illegal immigration being a problem too
You think to much.

That last picture must be fake news. No way that cracker outruns all the black dudes.
Also he did deserve a beating for those pants. And he should get a proper haircut the fucking hippy.
I thought this was America.
^This cucklord has some anger.

P.s. you aren't black

@Phr3121 Do you think the fact that you start a thread about the world ending every other day is more a result of your own personal unhappiness rather than anything actually going on in reality?

@Phr3121 Do you think the fact that you start a thread about the world ending every other day is more a result of your own personal unhappiness rather than anything actually going on in reality?

Man, your avatar drives me nuts. But, hey, it works. Anyway, you raise a good point. I did not think about that. Yes, there is this thread, the one on the incoming asteroid, and the one on North Korea. Not every other day, maybe two threads per month. When the topics on the first page of 'The War Room' are shit, I usually try to come up with a topic. There was also the one on religion, BJJ, favorite weapon, Johnny Depp, and California Secession.

Well I'm sure waiving the flag, and saying America is great will solve this problem.

Somehow that will educate the unwashed masses, I'm sure. Oh wait, it's actually playing to the retard section of the audience, and dumbing people down even further.

Hey look, people are mean, and not patriotic enough, and need to go to church......

Meanwhile in reality, global economic and military powers are marching us to the door steps of WWIII, while all the stupid lemmings March off the cliff.

Back