World currencies are sexist

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They don't run out of things to complain about do they? Oh the perpetual male oppression!

There are calls for the US and Canada to put a woman on a banknote. A similar campaign in the UK successfully convinced the Bank of England to put Jane Austen on the

There's an opportunity for an epic troll job here.

The government should say "yeah sure, we'll put a woman on a bank note", then drive the feminoids into a frenzy by using an upper body pic of Kate Upton.

Did Canadians take the queen off their currency and I never noticed?

She is still on our coins, but that's probably not good enough, its just a patriarchal symbol that she is a trollup and only worth a mans pocket change.

the feminist, when are they gonna fight the real fights? I mean current fiminist fightography looks pretty mutch like Anderson Silva's ufc carrier. Full of tailor made easy to win fights.

If we're going to put a woman on the $20 I think we all know who deserves it the most, that most American of women who serves as a symbol of freedom and justice.
wonderwoman77.jpg

LyndaCarterWonderWoman-thumb-330x417-60601.jpg

If we're going to put a woman on the $20 I think we all know who deserves it the most, that most American of women who serves as a symbol of freedom and justice.
wonderwoman77.jpg

LyndaCarterWonderWoman-thumb-330x417-60601.jpg

Your a scholar and a gentleman, sir we should be friends.

lmao. I'm trying to think of a woman in the US who are more important than the males that are currently on bills...

still thinking

Yeah that was my first thought as well.

Down with the Matriarch!

new-canadian-dollar-bill-brand-twenty-isolated-white-background-30560667.jpg

Last edited:
lmao. I'm trying to think of a woman in the US who are more important than the males that are currently on bills...

still thinking

Yeah...thats a rough one. Andrew Jackson is the least essential person on our money and he's still pretty essential.

I mean...maybe Pocahontas? Being totally serious here. Even Susan B. Anthony was really only known for Suffrage for women, and having her on there without someone like MLK would be a travesty given the impact of their respective Civil Rights contributions.

Yeah...thats a rough one. Andrew Jackson is the least essential person on our money and he's still pretty essential.

I mean...maybe Pocahontas? Being totally serious here. Even Susan B. Anthony was really only known for Suffrage for women, and having her on there without someone like MLK would be a travesty given the impact of their respective Civil Rights contributions.

agreed. There are just so many more influential male figures in America's history than females. Thats not sexist, that's a fact

Put Susan Ades Stone on the $.80 dollar.

A woman with the last name Mankiller makes the final poll. Go figure.

I'd be down with Clinton on a bill if she promises to permanently remove herself from politics.

Rosa Parks over MLK would be laughable.

Back