World Cup Betting

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Hello fellow sports fans, I usually only bet on MMA fights or Boxing, but with the World Cup happening I think there are a lot of opportunities to make some money. I am liking these 2 bets right now, what do you think?

2q06a2c.jpg
11kjudx.jpg

I feel like Bosnia are going to at least get out of that group, they've got a solid squad, but if Argentina can out score them probably the second of the two bet slips.

I'd be wary of Argentina-Bosnia on the right, and the Spain-Netherlands placings on the left. Bosnia are a better team than they get credit for and Argentina can be a bit fragile sometimes.

The Spain/Holland group should probably pan out like that, but Holland could easily draw with Spain and outscore them in the other games, and Chile are dangerous enough to take points off of one of the two and mess things up.

Solid bet though considering the returns. Though i personally would never bet on France either, they're a bit like England, capable of ridiculous underperformance at any moment.

Nigeria is good value to get out of their group

Nigeria is good value to get out of their group

Booooom

I got Argetina to score in the first half at +170 yesterday, gonna collect on that. Lost on the BTS and the Over (2 1/2), but I found a ticket I never collected on for Germany to win their group, so I broke even on my Friday bets.

I think I've broken even overall. Still have 10 riding on Argentina to win the cup

I've put a

Back