World Cup 2018 quarter finals vs UFC 226

World cups only come round every 4 years If england are playing ill be watching...
What's thats you say?
Quarter finals?
That would be me watching the ufc then.
Haha, I was thinking you were out of your mind as I read that, then quickly discovered you made a great joke.

MMA, Kickboxing, Boxing and golf are basically the only sports I watch, I don't like watching team sports. All team sports are is money, whichever team buys the best players is the team that wins.
As true as that is, try rugby.... just cuz, I watch exactly what you watch.... plus rugby

I would love to see some nancy boy like Rinaldo get KTFO in MMA, so you're probably right.

As far as the "work" you have to put in, that's subjective and true of every sport. Running up and down a field kicking a ball doesn't mean soccer players aren't pussies. Growing up, every kid I knew who played soccer either came from rich families or were 3rd world immigrants. Even my British friend preferred rugby to soccer.

I train next to the rugby guys every day. I play soccer but I also box...I’d be the shit out of them. Granted Rugby is a sport whose athletes are pretty great. I just don’t think it’s that tough to play it.

Fighting is tough...the rest are distant seconds.

Also, Ronaldo is a big mma fan. He is an incredible athlete. I’m sure if he had set his mind on mma he would have made a great fighter.

MMA, soccer is a dying sport
well i guess in italy we'll be watching the ufc :(
damn you all suck in everything

MMA - best fighter is a apocalyptic can in Alessio Sakara
soccer - don't even qualify anymore
kickboxing - only produced one single legit fighter

wtf you all do there? chess?

MMA, soccer is a dying sport
damn you all suck in everything

MMA - best fighter is a apocalyptic can in Alessio Sakara
soccer - don't even qualify anymore
kickboxing - only produced one single legit fighter

wtf you all do there? chess?

I hope you are joking about Italy being bad at football.

Well you're asking on an MMA forum, so the majority will obviously answer 226, but both events will be on at my house, so ayy.

Mexicans love their fútbol.

back in 04' 07' 09' they were strong, now they suck.. Milan is dying, Inter not that good, Juventus overrated.. D league

Absolutely not dude. Roma and Juve are in the quarter finals of the Champions League, and those are clubs anyway. Napoli is excellent also. The league is very competitive. I could provide a list of current great Italian footballers but it would take ages. They were severely let down by their manager, who was immediately fired. He is not at the same level as Antonio Conte.

It is very difficult to qualify for the World Cup in Europe. It's like the LW division.

Absolutely not dude. Roma and Juve are in the quarter finals of the Champions League, and those are clubs anyway. Napoli is excellent also. The league is very competitive. I could provide a list of current great Italian footballers but it would take ages. They were severely let down by their manager, who was immediately fired. He is not at the same level as Antonio Conte.

It is very difficult to qualify for the World Cup in Europe. It's like the LW division.
being in the quarter or semi isn't a big achievement, it depends more of who you beat to get there than how good your team really is at the moment

like i said.. D league, behind English/Spanish/French league

being in the quarter or semi isn't a big achievement, it depends more of who you beat to get there than how good your team really is at the moment

like i said.. D league, behind English/Spanish/French league

It is a big achievement. Roma had Atletico and Chelsea in their group and they managed to make it. Would you actually rate Ligue 1 over Calcio A? That's ridiculous.

My order would be something like this (in terms of being competitive):

EPL
Calcio A/Bundesliga tied second
La Liga
Ligue 1

In terms of talent you would have to rate La Liga a bit higher of course.

World Cup, then UFC. I grew up playing soccer, is the same in the rest of Latin America and probably the same in a lot of countries.

Football is untouchable, no one can beat it as a sport.
No comparison, total annihilation.

the games are at 10am and 2pm eastern time that means they would finish maximum at 5pm the ufc is at ten so you can enjoy both.

It is a big achievement. Roma had Atletico and Chelsea in their group and they managed to make it. Would you actually rate Ligue 1 over Calcio A? That's ridiculous.

My order would be something like this (in terms of being competitive):

EPL
Calcio A/Bundesliga tied second
La Liga
Ligue 1

In terms of talent you would have to rate La Liga a bit higher of course.
being competitive is irrelevant, i'm talking about the difficulty of the league, talent etc

I'd rather watch a card entirely of FLW's and WMMA than watch soccer. Actually I'd rather watch neither but you get my point, DC-Stipe easily.

The World Cup final in Rio de Janeiro in 2014 involved a combined in- and out-of-home audience of over a billion viewers.

Let me know when UFC gets to these kinds of figures lol

Back