Woodley > WonderBread

This is a toss up fight imo. Im leaning slightly towards WB though.

You can't be ducking someone if the fight you want is GSP. Doesn't work that way.

Bisping is ducking guys.

GSP had been on a decline since the Shields fight,lost his last against Hendricks ( whom i cant stand btw ) and that was almost 3 years ago. At this moment WB is the far tougher fight.

If you root for a 35 year old who calls themselves "Wonderboy" you're a fuckin loser in my book lmao.

If you root for a 35 year old who calls themselves "Wonderboy" you're a fuckin loser in my book lmao.

What's the big deal? You rooted for a douchebag in Jon Jones, no one thinks any less of you.

Hendricks? You mean post USADA shot hendricks that is past it and looks nothing like the same fighter?
Regardless, TDs are still a huge part of part of Hendrick's game. Tyron goes for TDs very sparingly these days. In fact, Tyron has a a total of 3 TDs in his entire UFC career. That's right...3.

Uptown Swinger? More like Downsyndrome haver.

Hoodley is going to get kicked in the mouth.

people forgetting what Rory did to Tyron?
This amazes me. Tyron doesn't have a single impressive win that isn't a first round ko. If he can't get it against elite competition he's screwed. He may have speed and power but no depth to his striking. His cardio is questionable also, especially since all his fights will be 5 rounders now. Not saying he can't win but he's not that impressive IMO.

Your "book" is worth shit in my opinion. You are the one supporting a brand new champ already running from the top contender :rolleyes:
Oh, and Wonderboy is 33.

1rlPc.gif

What's the big deal? You rooted for a douchebag in Jon Jones, no one thinks any less of you.
Let me know when Jon Jones nicknames himself something a 9-year old on karate class would think is cool.

Let me know when Jon Jones nicknames himself something a 9-year old on karate class would think is cool.

Apparently you're the only one who's offended by his monicker. No one else really cares what he calls himself, except for you it seems.

This is a toss up fight imo. Im leaning slightly towards WB though.

GSP had been on a decline since the Shields fight,lost his last against Hendricks ( whom i cant stand btw ) and that was almost 3 years ago. At this moment WB is the far tougher fight.
That's fair. I agree that Hendricks beat him.

I'll be rooting for Woodley, he's a hometown boy so gotta go with him on this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back