News Woodley wants Khabib fight

Woodley thinks he can KO Khabib. He would probably get mauled in a grappling match. Typical wrestling style but with no cardio to survive. If the fight goes into the third he would be destroyed.

khabib def has ability to beat woodley. but i dont think woodley can beat usman.

IDK, I remember seeing that California Girls video that had Snoop and thinking "Yeah...that's a good looking girl...really good looking."

Like I said I'm old...I'll go with someone my own age: Kate Beckinsale. Always thought she was amazing looking. Still is imo.

I donno I went to college relatively late in life Katy perry just always seemed like she'd be a girl that blended in as sorta pretty but whatever.

Yeah kate beckinsale is a babe.

Jessica Chastain though. gorgeous.

he just got 25 minute wrestlefucked and is making a claim that he should be the one to fight the #1 wrestlefucker?

that said, Woodley is still a hard fight for Khabib

Imagine how humiliating it would be if Woodley got wrestlefucked by a smaller fighter such as Kebab.

<{Heymansnicker}>

<LikeReally5>

That's such a dumb idea. What does Woodley expect? He expects Khabib to move up in weight and try to fight a non champion? Yeah, great idea. Even dumber than Lee's. Everybody wants to fight Khabib yet they don't realize that he has much more to lose than win fighting them.

He will fight Ferguson and then maybe GSP or the conor rematch, that's it. I'm always laughing at these.

Move up in weight? You mean cut 20 lbs to fight at WW instead of 35 lbs cutting to be at LW…even khabobs manager stated khabob walks around at a heavier weight than WW GOAT GSP.

Before I used to think Woodley would be a nightmare matchup for Khabib. After Usman, I think Khabib destroys him. Woodley needs to take fights NOW. He is 37 and although he will most assuredly never win back the WW belt he can still make some money and retire on a win

I tend to agree. I would love to just see him say fuck it and go the aldo route and start accepting all fights knowing his time is limited.

Aldo Doesn’t get enough credit for bouncing back after that mcgregor fight. Most would have been done for good and unable to step back in. So much respect.

Woodley won’t be given anything by management so he must accept this and go for broke. He either ends up where he is now with few more loses or KOs some fools and gets some hype going and who knows maybe gets 1 last shot. But the only way he gets a shot again is if he fights 3X in the next year and KO’s then all. Tough task but it’s the only way

He better start ASAP tho

Woodley just wants money fights and Khabib is now a money fight. It's that simple

Khabib shouldn't fight anyone out of his weight class until he has cracked the 30/0. If Woodley or anyone else wants to fight Khabib they can drop down to 155lbs.
This. And if they can't drop to 155, then they're simply too big to fight Khabib. It's not like Khabib himself is a huge lightweight and is good at cutting weight.

Back