Woodley vs Till. How to decide who to root for?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"Racist" crybaby Woodley who puts the crowd to sleep every fight

Vs

Nose picking Till who should stop cheating by excessive weight cutting and shouldn't have got a title shot after missing weight

Both annoying af

Good question. Neither are very likable.

Unless your from wherever Till is from. Then you’re probably a fan.

Vs

Nose picking Till who should stop cheating by excessive weight cutting and shouldn't have got a title shot after missing weight

Both annoying af
simple. I'm rooting for woodley, at least he cares about his children.

Meh woodleys got some entertaining fights actaully alot.. And beat mia in a boring fight with a bad injury and his fith with wonderboy was 100x better than till vs wonderboy so imo till is fucking boring ect. If you listen to colby and the media then yea woodlys boring i guess..

Woodly tko this 1 trick pony

I dislike both but Till is more repulsive.

Easy, one's slightly more likeable than the other.

Hope Woodley koschecks that dude.

""Racist" crybaby Woodley who puts the crowd to sleep every fight"

So now commenting about systemic racism is now "racist'?

Lol, Trump has turned the USA into a toilet :)

Vs

Both annoying af
For me it's Till, too big for his weightclass (yes he only failed weight one time but damn look at the size of the guy, it's ridiculous), missed weight in his last fight, got a not so dominant decision win and got all fired up thinking no one should doubt him etc. I really don't like Woodley but I would hate to see Till becoming Champion.

Woodley seems smarter, and like a more decent man. He played the victim a bit much a few years back. Till seems like a low class person and got a title shot after winning a fight in which he missed weight. I don't get it. Also, rumor that Till is British, which, ick.

I'm pulling for Woodley.

I'm pulling for Till because his fights will be less boring

I closely resemble my avatar, so...

""Racist" crybaby Woodley who puts the crowd to sleep every fight"

So now commenting about systemic racism is now "racist'?

Lol, Trump has turned the USA into a toilet :)

Calling others racist simply because they are not the same color as you is a prejudice tho. And race-baiting although not racist unto itself increases racial tensions.
He was playing the victim saying its racist fans who are keeping him from getting title shot and then from getting paid. Is that why Anderson Silva who was internationally beloved and won the title in his second UFC fight
Jon Jones although he constantly messes up is considered a great fighter, and was getting title opportunities. How about DC getting the HW title. How about Tyron himself getting a commentating job.
If you are going to claim systemic racism or an allegation like racist fans are keeping you from getting promoted then you better have hard facts to back it up. If you do not, people will call it race baiting.

Calling others racist simply because they are not the same color as you is a prejudice tho. And race-baiting although not racist unto itself increases racial tensions.
He was playing the victim saying its racist fans who are keeping him from getting title shot and then from getting paid. Is that why Anderson Silva who was internationally beloved and won the title in his second UFC fight
Jon Jones although he constantly messes up is considered a great fighter, and was getting title opportunities. How about DC getting the HW title. How about Tyron himself getting a commentating job.
If you are going to claim systemic racism or an allegation like racist fans are keeping you from getting promoted then you better have hard facts to back it up. If you do not, people will call it race baiting.

trump-both-sides-650x376.jpg

TBH I think Woodley tries to copy Floyd Mayweather's tactics for being a hated villain but it doesn't really work for Tyron because he's just not as charismatic as Floyd. Plus, calling your fans racist works a lot better when people like Madonna and Bono are attending your fights because they REALLY hate that shit LOL.

Back