Woodley vs. MacDonald

Cigano Pwnz**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
This is the hardest pick so far. I want to put my money on this fight but I have no idea who has bigger chance of winning. My head explodes here.

(i'm making huge profit predicting MMA)

Settle down.

I would pick Woodley all day here. Rory is a good fighter, however he is nowhere near as good as people on here make him out to be. He will never hold the strap, I see him being in the top five for years to come though.

Settle down.

I would pick Woodley all day here. Rory is a good fighter, however he is nowhere near as good as people on here make him out to be. He will never hold the strap, I see him being in the top five for years to come though.

Funny

I feel the exact same way about Woodley as well.

Woodley by Meteor Smasher

twoodkos1.gif

Rory takes this easy.

MacDonald and if you don't bet on him have fun losing your money.

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

nate.gif

005_Nate_Marquardt_vs_Tyron_Woodley.jpg

Last edited:
How's Woodley'c chin compared to Rory's?
Which one owns better cardio?

Great fight my money would be on Woodley he's on a roll

If they trash talked this fight a bit more this would have a epic buildup

It's a 3 rounder. Pick the explosive tank who can control where the fight takes place.

Rory won't be able to control the fight with his jab like he did against Ellenberger, as Lawler exposed this strategy.

Tyron will win via TKO injury. 100% serious he will literally break Rory who is falling apart physically.

It's a very evenly matched fight between two very different fighters. They each have several areas where they possess distinct advantages. Great matchup.

I wish this was five rounds.

I'm going with my gut and picking Rory but this is a 50/50 fight imo.

This is an intriguing match up, four sure. It could go either way. I'm stoked.

MacDonald and if you don't bet on him have fun losing your money.

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

nate.gif

005_Nate_Marquardt_vs_Tyron_Woodley.jpg

Are you saying Woodley is getting KO'ed by posting the fight against Nate? Because Rory doesn't have close to the amount of punching power that Nate has, and a completely different style compared to each other. Bad comparison.

Back