• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woodley used to be in a gang

Every other day = once two years ago

Can we get these morons out of here?
He talks about that all the time dude. If you're going to act like an elitist douche at least get your facts straight.

To be fair he has dialed it back recently probably because someone told him all those white people he was bashing are the ones to pay for his ferrari.

I always thought it was Tyrone that I seen kissing his homies goodnight... now it’s confirmed. Only true OGs kiss their homies goodnight.

most people have been in gangs surely. their hard to avoid.

Woodley X of the Street Crew "B H8N Whitey"

Nah! I don't believe it.

Every other day = once two years ago

Can we get these morons out of here?
Shut up bro, he s talking about it all the time, you are the real moron here.
Almost all people see others as there equals no matter what ethnicity or colour.
People that not are mentally retarded or have an iq max 70, no need to talk about it all the time and whine about it just live your life and respect others.

I didn't think Woodley stood a chance against Colby, but now knowing Woodley is in a gang... he's got this in the bag.

He's from Ferguson...

So was Mike Brown. Although his family has fought to keep the "Gentle Giant's" criminal record that includes his gang affiliations sealed for some reason.

He's from Ferguson...

So was Mike Brown. Although his family has fought to keep the "Gentle Giant's" criminal record that includes his gang affiliations sealed for some reason.

He very gently robbed a convenience store prior to getting shot, don't know what you're on about.

He very gently robbed a convenience store prior to getting shot, don't know what you're on about.

Well, he also gently attacked a cop. And I'm still not convinced it was him in that robbery video. Heh.

Back