Woodley talking about his only KO loss on the breakfast club

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Timestamped.

Tyron a real one.

People forget that Marquardt was on roids during this fight, making this ´loss´ shady.

that is a brutal ass gif when you really look at it

He really has come a long way since then, he is very underrated also

Timestamped.
Tyron a real one.

People forget that Marquardt was on roids during this fight, making this ´loss´ shady.

Gotta be fair. If he was juiced, then he is right up there with Juicehead and Anderoidz.

That win and his career has to be questioned, and a huge * put besides both.

thinks Khabib is his toughest fight... testament to Khabib's greatness

his freestyle aint bad but his flow needs work

"And then the marten said to me, fly away. And I asked, I can?, and it said to me the light and water are the same, you can drink the air like the fish, so I stepped off, and I fell very far. That's when I saw you."

Tyron is really very articulate and honest. I feel like a lot of the racial issues are overblown in proportion of who he is as a person.

Even with you don't agree with his politics you have to respect his humility, his honesty, and his ability as a fighter. One of the strongest champs we have currently, him and DC.

Marquardt was not disciplined or suspended for anything following the knockout of Tyrone, it is fair play. Wood lost that one, sorry.

It was a good ko, one of the best I've seen as well.

Marquardt was not disciplined or suspended for anything following the knockout of Tyrone, it is fair play. Wood lost that one, sorry.

It was a good ko, one of the best I've seen as well.
But it's very well known he was an enthusiastic ped user.
Vicious knock out, if I remember right there was a nasty uppercut as Tyron dropped, ouch.

Timestamped.

Tyron a real one.

Really did Nate fail a test before or after the fight, was it changed to a NC?

I guess all of Anderoid's and Juicehead's wins are shady too.

Really did Nate fail a test before or after the fight, was it changed to a NC?

I guess all of Anderoid's and Juicehead's wins are shady too.

No it wasn't and nate went on a 3 fight losing streak after this. The steroids aren't an excuse for this loss Tyron was just the lesser man

Nate was on TRT for this fight. It was legal back then.

That was an awesome fight and brutal finish by nate.

he was legally on TRT. nothing illegitimate about him getting absolutely cuck'd

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back